Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Anyone knows why i can't craft ias on my dagger ?

No idea why (suffixes and prefixes are a murky no-man's land for me without external help) but if you hover your mouse over an unavailable crafting option the tooltip which pops up tells you why it is unavailable.

So you should be able to find out for yourself easily enough in-game as long as you are using master crafting.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:17 PM
Okay Doeboy and guys, I have a tip for atziri beginners...

I farmed Atziri on an RF+Incinerateer(who does not degen from RF), i can do it deathless most of the times.

The Atziri fight itself is very different with the yolowhirler, i have to be more carefull. I did like 4-5 runs and died at least 2-3 times at atziri with RF on.

My tip for beginner: Turn RF off for your first Atziri fights. It gave me a huge pressure, because i couldnt just dogde the attacks, i was constantly under pressure to attack and refill flasks. If you deactivate RF, you can learn how to dodge.

I just did my first Atziri fight without RF on, and it was a joke. I guess i will do some more runs without RF on, and when i have learned the basics of the fight, i will use RF.

So if you feel the pressure at Atziri yourself, try it once with RF off.

BTW, thx a lot for this build, Doeboy, its awesome!

Also, drop from my first deathless run:

Last edited by niratschi on Apr 12, 2015, 6:02:15 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:23 PM
Another update. I am now using 2 axn daggers, spell crit and weapon range... All I can say is wow. Im still able to use rf for atziri without saffels too. If you are able to get your hands on two of these daggers the dps is just bonkers.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:28 PM
Reflect packs are no issue at all, reflect maps on the other hand I avoid.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:53:33 PM
So just tooling around i did a deathless atziri run wearing shavs rrggbb and using pcoc gem. the damage loss wasnt even noticeable... Im wondering if a low life version of this build can be done now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info