Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Whats the point in not lvling cyclone?
"
blindhoff wrote:

Make it 20q for increased aoe.
Leveling it goes againts us because it will raise mana usage in exchange for extra phy damage which is useless for this build.
Wicked_Clown
the increase in mana cost is like 1 mana on cyclone X the multipliers. so like 10 more life maybe?
"
blindhoff wrote:

because cyclone has more resale value at 1/20 than 10/20. Its not like it does any DPS anyway.
Git R Dun!
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:51:05 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:51:11 PM
Few questions:

Do "X% Increased elemental damage with weapons" like the mod you have in your belt affect the damage of discharge?

How can i calculate the dps i'm doing with discharge?

I didn't help the bandit in act 3 so i'm caped at 5 power charges, would the respect increase my damage a lot? (i have no crit issues with 5 charges).

Starting to plan uber atziri and would like to know that.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:51:16 PM
Hey man. Thanks for an alternative build. Really like it. Don;t have the best dagger yet, not even to mention the currency for a Voll's Devotion, but really nice way to level. Explanation is very good.

In the beginning the build was extremely cheap, but I spend a lot of chromes on
coloring the gloves and boots. First you think you can do it within a couple but then realize that you already spend more then 100... Oops. Use the benchcraft!

My knife isn't the best roll, but I'm trying to get more from vagan (Hopefully a Kris).

Good diamond rings are hard to get and very expensive. Can't afford Ex anymore, so I added 4-38 lightning damage. Bought it for 3ex and re-crafted.

The biggest problem I ran into and still do is that I'm getting one-shot often. Lvl 72 atm, with 2,770 life.

My current gear:

(not using the herald in the gloves anymore btw. it's there just to level for now until I have more chromes)

What should I improve? Besides that, is there another way to get endurance-charges? Simply can't afford a Voll's atm. In the beginning I used Enduring Cry for it, but can't do that anymore.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Last edited by HydraNL on Mar 21, 2015, 9:45:18 AM
Hey I got a question . I wanna run that build on the 1 month hardcore league and I dont think I will be able to get volls devotion in that. Doyou think I could run that build without it and what should I change if I have to ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info