Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:09 PM
"
deadst4r wrote:
Even if it's not really an accomplishement (it is for me), i killed Atziri for the 1st time this weekend with this build and i'm totally a fan of it ;)
Currently on total farming cession for buying Voll's amulet, i switch between sac piece farming and mapping, then... we'll see :)
Thank you again for the great job ;)

Hello! What stats you had on first Atziri kill? Level, life, discharge gem level? 5L or 6L Voll's Protector? I have 5L Voll's and lvl 18 discharge and looks like my discharge has low dps on bosses :S
"
Thoriner wrote:
"
deadst4r wrote:
Even if it's not really an accomplishement (it is for me), i killed Atziri for the 1st time this weekend with this build and i'm totally a fan of it ;)
Currently on total farming cession for buying Voll's amulet, i switch between sac piece farming and mapping, then... we'll see :)

Hello! What stats you had on first Atziri kill? Level, life, discharge gem level? 5L or 6L Voll's Protector? I have 5L Voll's and lvl 18 discharge and looks like my discharge has low dps on bosses :S

Hello,

I was lvl 84 when i kill her with the following stats :

Defence :

- 3400 HP
- Resist Fire/Cold/Lightning : 82/79/82
- 7812 evasion rating
- 40% chance to dodge attacks
- 30% chance to dodge spells

offence :

2,5 APS
71% crit

All my gems were lvl 19 on a 5L Voll
Last edited by deadst4r on Mar 10, 2015, 2:21:28 PM
"
Thoriner wrote:
"
deadst4r wrote:

gems levels and PCOC helps on boss until you totally fill out tree and have all gear. frankly this build has a crap load DPS even with the cheap 2ex dagger you can do UBER (see OP) way more than most builds an I have played many from tornado shot/puncture to SRS - high end life builds.

Git R Dun!
"
"
deadst4r wrote:

oh ofc it is an accomplishment. killing atziri doesnt come out of nowhere.
nice to hear u enjoy the build and beeing sucessful at fighting atziri, keep it up!
And ye the volls neck will put u on another lvl ;)

Yup volls almost doubles DPS not only that - You should have mentioned it's defense in OP. It gives the endurance charges so you are running around all the time with more mitigation and for IC. Priority #1 volls after armor IMO
Git R Dun!
Anyone have trouble searching poe for rings that are crafted with evasion% and crit%, not sure why it won't pull up any items. Maybe i'm missing something.
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:50:16 PM
Dunno how aim_deep got volls devo for 20ex, i doubt i can get it for less than 26 right now =\
"
blindhoff wrote:
Dunno how aim_deep got volls devo for 20ex, i doubt i can get it for less than 26 right now =\

i have same problem right now
same goes for a tri res high life belt, can't find any around 2-3 ex like in the guide :/
2 weeks ago I decided to play PoE again with a bunch of friends in Torment. Last time I played the game was back when it was released and only for 3 weeks in hardcore, so I was a noob when I started and remained a noob when droped it.

Today I finally killed Atziri. Took me 5 trys: Day 1: 1 try, Day 2: 3 try, Day 3 (today): 1 try/kill.

I want to thank Doeboy1337 for the guide, even if i wanted to drop the build a couple of times (lack of good gear, currency, and game knowledge). I learned a lot about the game during this time.

P.S: as much as I wnted to use RF, it was really puting a lot of presure on me and my nevers irl, so i decided not to use it, i'm sure that with RF everything is easier but well, i prefered to kill her without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info