Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Volls Devotion after 2 Weeks? How? Ok i can only play 2 hours a day. So its not easy to farm efficient
IGN:Lemmingxx
if i only have a 5L we take out the lifeleech gem... but how do we sustain our HP if we have no more lifeleech?!?!

if i abandon voll's protector, and discharge, so i can use a tabula rasa with : shock nova/glacial cascade CoC build, would it work well?! what modificaiton would i need?!( i would still be able to use EE for the shock nova?)

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I was running Hall of Grandmasters, there was one exile I can never (really never) explode with discharge, so I switched out accuracy gem for block chance reduction gem + drinking diamond flask, and it worked. Just my 2 cents.
IGN: CloudieRaine , lHarry_Potterl
I usually online at 10am~3pm GMT(+0:00)
I found pretty nice way to cast curses. I posted it on reddit so im just gonna leave a link. No need for elemental curse on hit gloves anymore. But u need scold's bridle for it.

IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Oct 17, 2015, 3:39:49 PM
"
CloudieRaine wrote:
I was running Hall of Grandmasters, there was one exile I can never (really never) explode with discharge, so I switched out accuracy gem for block chance reduction gem + drinking diamond flask, and it worked. Just my 2 cents.

Ah, i was wondering about that. I also tried to do the map in warbands. I would 1 shot every exile but that one i could never crit on. So gave up.
Is possible to farm uber with a non-mirrored dagger? I think mjolner is cheaper and safer but I love this build :(
just wondering why not consider the blood dancer boots for this build? Seems they would work pretty well?
I know there is a section for what gems to use if you do not have a voll's devotion, but there is not an section for an alternative ammy. Can you give any suggestions? Is it fine if I do not have a CoC ratsnest implicit? I will be using a 5l also.
Last edited by king_sting_ray on Oct 19, 2015, 8:00:05 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:46:09 PM

Should I divine it to get 20~22% attack speed and then multimod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info