Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
reed111 wrote:

Can i ask something? I got Toshiba Laptop i7 4700MQ @2.4GHz 8gb RAM Geforce GT 740M - can i play this build or my computer its just too bad ?

I play on acer laptop..i3, 1.8ghz 4gb ram and geforce 740m..ofc i play on low spec..but this build runs without any problems for me
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
reed111 wrote:

Can i ask something? I got Toshiba Laptop i7 4700MQ @2.4GHz 8gb RAM Geforce GT 740M - can i play this build or my computer its just too bad ?

I play on acer laptop..i3, 1.8ghz 4gb ram and geforce 740m..ofc i play on low spec..but this build runs without any problems for me

Thank You my friend!
i have a lot of problems running this build...obviously i need a lot of items to finish this but the main problem is that i cant run my chest (5L) without blood magic...and because of that im forced to put out life leach cause the mana cost of cyclone is to much to afford even at lvl 1 gem (34mana with 1 elreon's ring)....how can i solve the problem?
my second problem is that i have lot of problems with single target object (because of blood magic and no life leach) mercyless its a nightmare with a build that allows me to have only 1.7k life at least with the current (poor) gear...cant even lvl up properly...stuck at 60 with a lot of question marks into it....maybe running this as a first build was not a smart idea....(i miss 1 elreon...maligro's...and aziri's step....obviously voll's dev)

plz help XD
pls read the OP! You need the Jewels!

i farm Dried Lake Merciless with 5l Volls, 2*4% Mana Jewels, 1*5% Mana Jewels, 2*3ES/Hit Jewels,1*Elreon -7 Ring and a Vagan Dagger with 23% Crit without any Mana/ES Problems. I die from time to time but thats only because my second Monitor ;)
IGN:Lemmingxx
Guys, i`m preparing myself to run this build in new 3month league, but wondering few thinks :

1. any ideas when new leagues start?
2. any ideas how to run fast through acts - i mean skills and items in fresh start, and then run low maps?
I have almost the same build and items as him.
Still have problems with ES regenration.
Got 2gems with +3 hit ES.

I can't see that the -12% mana cost can affect that much the regeneration rate.

I see his video where he has a 155 ES pool, he regens INSANELY much, nothing compared to what i have.

If you lok thru his chars now, he has entropy charm, not a single MANA reg jewel, nor -% mana cost, nor eleron ring, but still seems to be running this build...

All i can see is the Vaal Clarity with increased duration, but is that really the game changer ?

Please help out.

Regards,
Ghosty
2x -8 mana elreon ring

3x -5% mana cost
2x +3 es on hit

-> cyclone cost 11 mana

cyclone hits monsters at least 2 times

=> so its 11 cost vs 12 regeneration

no problems with mana / es if u do it right

Last edited by Nyurael on Oct 14, 2015, 2:31:14 AM
I think his cyclone gem isnt at level 1 :)
IGN:Lemmingxx
"
2x -8 mana elreon ring

3x -5% mana cost
2x +3 es on hit

-> cyclone cost 11 mana

cyclone hits monsters at least 2 times

=> so its 11 cost vs 12 regeneration

no problems with mana / es if u do it right

Please look at his profile and the char equipped and skilled for the spec.
It's a lvl 96 Witch.

His witch doesn't have:
ANY ! +3 ES reg. Jewels
ANY ! -4-5% Mana Cost Jewels
ANY ! -8 mana Elreon Rings

So again, how come that he can sustain his build ?
Vaal Clarity + Increased Duration ? Is that possible ?

Anyone could enlighten me ?

Last edited by Ghost29 on Oct 14, 2015, 7:49:01 AM
Last edited by Nyurael on Oct 14, 2015, 11:03:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info