Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:23 PM
"
"
topcatti wrote:
Anyone else having survivability problems? Some random white mobs hit me for +1k O.o I keep dying all the time to some random hits by white mobs, this is my first evasion build, i have no idea how eva is supposed to be superior compared to armour + granite builds. And some random super tanky beyond mobs will also pretty much always instagib me, one unlucky non-crit/proc cyclone (no leech) and you are dead.

E: also that RT ground slam exile, lol

gear:
Spoiler

we got no armour and a low hp pool at early lvls thats tru. w/o volls there is also close to no damage reduction. you should get a 4L cwdt setup with enduring cry.
what is your level, hp pool and tree btw?
"
Qyenoh wrote:
hey there, planning to try this build got one question tho...i can afford a 6L Voll's OR Voll's Devotion but not both..so which one will be better for this build 6L Voll's w/o Volls Devotion or 5L Voll's with Devotion?

i can sell the 6L one to buy the Amulet and use the 5L one

definatly grab up the amulet and use the 5L.

"
Added ITEM UPGRADE PRIORITY Listing to the Gear section of my OP

now im gonna give this one a go..thanks!
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:31 PM
Nice so fast - I watched looked good to me with only vaal pack/malis no potions! Cool. Now I need dagger and volls ammy.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 16, 2015, 11:51:15 AM
thanks

dont know where to ask this but ill try here maybe someone can answer...

got unlucky with the mastercrafts...so if i'll use the remove crafted mod will it remove all the mastercraft mod including the multi mod? or it will just delete the mod from that particular master?....and does divine orbs reroll master crafted mods?
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:37 PM
I tried Atziri for the first time now, I had some big trouble with the tri-boss, infact, so much trouble I died and got rid of all my portals.

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Any idea why it went so wrong? Btw still broke

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:45 PM
Believe it or not atziri does take some practice with any build. Then it gets easy.
---------

Doeboy - if master craft a dagger how you try it?

Evade
Hybrid spell/mana or spell dam

then master
IAS
Spell crit
Dagger crit

?

TY

*maybe put that in OP as not everyone can afford a 250EX AZN dagger.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 16, 2015, 5:26:38 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info