Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Hey Doeboy, can you tell me your discharge tooltip using the 3 ex dagger with 6 power charges and 4 endurances up?
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:42:56 PM
Anyone else having survivability problems? Some random white mobs hit me for +1k O.o I keep dying all the time to some random hits by white mobs, this is my first evasion build, i have no idea how eva is supposed to be superior compared to armour + granite builds. And some random super tanky beyond mobs will also pretty much always instagib me, one unlucky non-crit/proc cyclone (no leech) and you are dead.

E: also that RT ground slam exile, lol

gear:
Spoiler
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
Last edited by topcatti on Feb 15, 2015, 10:17:40 PM
hey there, planning to try this build got one question tho...i can afford a 6L Voll's OR Voll's Devotion but not both..so which one will be better for this build 6L Voll's w/o Volls Devotion or 5L Voll's with Devotion?

i can sell the 6L one to buy the Amulet and use the 5L one
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:02 PM
Hey, i'm really struggling to find a weapon for this build. Never found a dagger at vagan and cant find one i like in trades.

Now i found one with only 1.2 aps and theese stats
80% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

69% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Hits can't be Evaded
23% increased Critical Strike Chance

Is this good/worth 10 chaos? Or should i keep searching? My weapon budget would be 4-6 ex

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:08 PM
Hi Nice build mate - have you actually tested the 40% leech (vaal pact only) on a reflect map? Seems to me was not enough return on my ice nova build and I had to supplement with warlords mark as well LL. TY
Git R Dun!

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:43:13 PM
I was running 81% cold res - but you are running 85-86% in applicable resits.... Would be nice to test malis/VP for me on reflect map before I spend coin on this build. I can give you regrets and map if you need. I guess its no biggie tho just perma potion as you encounter mobs. Just curious.

Also what lvl are you?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 16, 2015, 9:23:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info