unlink from steam account

So basically i started playing PoE through steam but now i want to swtich to the standalone client while keeping my characters. Thanks
"
shockspock wrote:
So basically i started playing PoE through steam but now i want to swtich to the standalone client while keeping my characters. Thanks

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this now :)
Hi Nichelle, Could you un link my steam account?
"
TheInvasian wrote:
Hi Nichelle, Could you un link my steam account?

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this now :)
Hi!

I would like to also unlink this PoE account from my steam client :) I play nowadays mainly in HC leagues and steam client gives sometimes huge FPS drops and lagspikes/frameskips, which doesn't occur in stand alone client so much.

Would appreciate much!
"
KimiiG wrote:
Hi!

I would like to also unlink this PoE account from my steam client :) I play nowadays mainly in HC leagues and steam client gives sometimes huge FPS drops and lagspikes/frameskips, which doesn't occur in stand alone client so much.

Would appreciate much!

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this also!
Hello, can you unlink mine aswell?
"
yaoilover wrote:
Hello, can you unlink mine aswell?

Hi there,

Could you please send us an email with this request to support@grindinggear.com? We should be able to help out!
done.
So I started playing PoE through Steam but now I want to switch to the standalone client while keeping my characters, progressions and transactions. How can this be done? Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info