unlink from steam account

"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Hello, please can u unlike my poe account from steam

Please send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com

Hello, i´ve already did that 3 days ago and still no answer whats next? i need to unlink steam from current account so i can link another one to steam, please need help, thanks in advance.
"
qawsed213 wrote:
Hello, can you unlink my account please?

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.

"
canefolcid wrote:
Hello, i´ve already did that 3 days ago and still no answer whats next? i need to unlink steam from current account so i can link another one to steam, please need help, thanks in advance.

You will need to wait for them to respond to your e-mail.

(Myself and Zephr are not GGG staff; and cannot assist you with this directly.)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
May I have my Steam account unlinked with this account?
"
May I have my Steam account unlinked with this account?

"
Sackhaariger wrote:

Hey guys, please send through an email to us at support@grindinggear.com from the email addresses associated to your Path of Exile accounts and we'll be happy to sort this out for you.
---

I'm afraid we're unable to unlink Path of Exile accounts from Steam via forum requests anymore. Please email us at support@grindinggear.com from the email address associated to your account if you'd like us to do so.

If you don't have an email address associated to your account, you can add one here.

Due to the age of this thread, I'm going to lock it now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info