unlink from steam account

I also wanted to unlink my account. I lost my character(can't see my characterd named yukidono when i log in through steam) because i guess i overwrote the stand alone account onto my steam account. i also e-mailed the situation. I will be so appreciated if you can fix this asap.
Last edited by sercger on Dec 16, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
Hi,can you unlink my account too please.I just misscliced and linked my steam account to a fresh website account and now all is gone...Thx for helping me

EDIT:i also mailed the support.
Last edited by DooMBamblar on Dec 16, 2018, 9:56:07 AM
Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ? i want to put this one as a PoE account. Thanks.
"
FranciszekP wrote:
Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ? i want to put this one as a PoE account.

Do you mean you want to use the standalone game client?

There's no need to unlink anything. Go here to add an e-mail address to your account and then you can log in without using Steam. You can use either client as you wish then.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
FranciszekP wrote:
Please, can you unlink my account from Steam ? i want to put this one as a PoE account.

Do you mean you want to use the standalone game client?

There's no need to unlink anything. Go here to add an e-mail address to your account and then you can log in without using Steam. You can use either client as you wish then.

yes I want to use a standalone game client

go to this link what you gave and is written Have a Steam account? Sign in below.
Sign in through STEAM

Last edited by FranciszekP on Dec 16, 2018, 5:42:59 PM
Can you please unlink this account from my steam. I seem to have lost all of my progress and I feel like this is the only way to get everything back. I really don't want to have to rebuy all the stash tabs and cosmetics.
Hi

i purchased the December 12th a First Blood Pack from the microtransaction shop

but the December 13th i did the link between Steam and PoE and it resulted the disappearing of all my old characters (wich is not really important) but also the disapearing of my First Blood Pack.

I have send many emails since the December 13th but i have no answers from GrindGearGames support

Can someone please helps me ? Steam canno't refund me because it's been more than days and the support of GrindGearGames stay mute after all my emails.

thank you
"
Can you please unlink this account from my steam.

E-mail support@grindinggear.com asking them to reverse the account link.

They no longer handle account issues over the forum.

"
cyd_popo wrote:
I have send many emails since the December 13th but i have no answers from GrindGearGames support

Every time you send them an e-mail it gets grouped into a conversation with the other e-mails you've sent them. Their queue organizes conversations based on how long it's been since you updated it. Each time you send them an e-mail, it effectively resets your place in the queue.

I know it's frustrating when a company is busy and slower to respond than normal, but sending "many e-mails" is never a solution. All it does is give the staff more to read when they are able to get around to you, which slows them down even more. Please do try to be patient.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi there, can you unlink my steam account?
Hi,can you unlink my account too pleas

Last edited by graschnak12 on Dec 23, 2018, 2:15:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info