unlink from steam account

Hi, Can you please unlink my account? Thanks!
"
TurboBruce wrote:
Hi, Can you please unlink my account? Thanks!

Hey TurboBruce,

Can you please email support@grindinggear.com in regards to this so we may assist you further?
I think I created this account through steam (it was a long time ago!) and I'd like to be able to play through the standalone client as well. What do I need to do? Thanks
"
I think I created this account through steam (it was a long time ago!) and I'd like to be able to play through the standalone client as well. What do I need to do? Thanks

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM in regards to this :)
Hi, i was playing (before) just by logging in thru my steam and now i accidentally create a new account and can't loggin to my original account. Can you help me somehow please?
"
goodbeer wrote:
Hi, i was playing (before) just by logging in thru my steam and now i accidentally create a new account and can't loggin to my original account. Can you help me somehow please?

Hi there,

Please email your account details to support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help.
Hi there,

I have the wrong account linked to my steam account, would it be possible to unlink it please?

Let me know if you need any information.

Thanks!
"
Nikki994422 wrote:
Hi there,

I have the wrong account linked to my steam account, would it be possible to unlink it please?

Let me know if you need any information.

Thanks!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com regarding this? We should be able to help out!
Hello.

I started playing this game on my Steam account but I would like to unlink it and play without Steam, I would like to keep my progression, characters and inventory.

EDIT: Alright, thanks!
Hi there,

Thank you for the message. Can you please email support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to help you from there.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info