[1.3.x] Kungfooe's [Bloodlines] IronWill Glacial Cascade -- 7.7k Life + 10%+ Regen

"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide. I want to try this out, but i dont know how i should level it. Maybe you can make some Passive trees for leveling? Or maybe i missed something. Is there something important to get asap?

No problem. I've included some potential passive trees for leveling in the guide. IF you look under the "Passive Trees" spoiler there is a section with some potential leveling trees along with relevant comments. You could also level as a melee build that paths closely to the given tree(s) and then respec out of the points that don't match.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any other questions!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
Last edited by kungfooe on Mar 9, 2015, 11:48:59 PM
I felt like I should give you update here.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree atm
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtBjkJqgxfDc0OPBLhFCAUTRRxFm8YkRkuGjgaPhpsHKccziSLJKonLyftKS4rUDGeNZI26TpSOuE8BTwtPQ89_EGHR35M_1BHU6VXDVhjXhNewF8_YEthIWFSZU1o8nTtdqx673xLfLiCB4KbhNmGYIhajM-QVZHOlnSaO5_foEKiAKLqpletja9stz677byfvTbAZsRYxLjE9sauxtjPftIh1abV-Ni92WHZfNn84urjauQi7DjtPO8O707vfPAf8azyL_JB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv5U

Stats
Spoiler

After geting gems to 20 and making some q20% (echo and faster casting were worth lvling again) I got to ~11k dps, but I don't feel like dps is that low. I'm cutting trough lvl 76 map blue monsters unlike other builds I have played that had similar dps tooltip. It must be that it counts only single aoe hit.
Even managed to get some MF without loosing defenses.
Next goal is geting good 6L chest (aiming for Armor/ES just because I can't get BBBBBR on full armor chests) and crafting belt with 40+ str, life and 2x res (1 crafted i guess).

I find this build viable and it should be able to get lvl 100 with some reasonable hours invested in playing it.

EDIT: Corrupted GC and got lvl 21 so it is 11,5k dps now :D
Last edited by Burekpie on Mar 12, 2015, 5:20:56 PM
nice build work for ztziri farm?
I will surely work as I tried it myself but with RF and saffell frame.

while solo, I still have some minions leak pass me while at the stage when atziri recovers her life. I ever have time when I forgot to switch RF on and the leakage heals atziri for quite a big amount of hp
Last edited by inateapot on Mar 14, 2015, 10:25:56 PM
"
Burekpie wrote:
I felt like I should give you update here.

Gear
Spoiler

Tree atm
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswUtBjkJqgxfDc0OPBLhFCAUTRRxFm8YkRkuGjgaPhpsHKccziSLJKonLyftKS4rUDGeNZI26TpSOuE8BTwtPQ89_EGHR35M_1BHU6VXDVhjXhNewF8_YEthIWFSZU1o8nTtdqx673xLfLiCB4KbhNmGYIhajM-QVZHOlnSaO5_foEKiAKLqpletja9stz677byfvTbAZsRYxLjE9sauxtjPftIh1abV-Ni92WHZfNn84urjauQi7DjtPO8O707vfPAf8azyL_JB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv5U

Stats
Spoiler

After geting gems to 20 and making some q20% (echo and faster casting were worth lvling again) I got to ~11k dps, but I don't feel like dps is that low. I'm cutting trough lvl 76 map blue monsters unlike other builds I have played that had similar dps tooltip. It must be that it counts only single aoe hit.
Even managed to get some MF without loosing defenses.
Next goal is geting good 6L chest (aiming for Armor/ES just because I can't get BBBBBR on full armor chests) and crafting belt with 40+ str, life and 2x res (1 crafted i guess).

I find this build viable and it should be able to get lvl 100 with some reasonable hours invested in playing it.

EDIT: Corrupted GC and got lvl 21 so it is 11,5k dps now :D

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the build is working well for you. I was only ever able to get up to about 6.4k tooltip, so I imagine that 11k just feels really good punching through the maps.

After really playing this build hard for a good amount of time, what suggestions or critiques do you have for it? What did you think it did well, and what could be improved?
In since 0.8.0
"
CuHoIITuK1 wrote:
nice build work for ztziri farm?

I think it would be possible with higher level gems or/and a 6L. I've tried it with level 18 gems on a 4L and I could get to Atziri, but I couldn't kill the adds quick enough during her heal phase. Additionally, I hadn't ever tried Atizir before, so it could have also been my inexperience too (though I did manage to kill her once).
In since 0.8.0
I feel like some other spell instead of GC would work better (give more dps) and that physical part of GC is nothing compared to Heralds + cold part of gc.
Freezing pulse, flameblast or even arc could work great with this build (pure elemental dps means that you can buff it with that amazing templar ele dmg nodes)

Yes, after geting 6l reflect will hurt you bad (I'm loosing around 4k/sec while shooting pack with reflect rare), I even think that this build needs purity of ice just to negate that reflect and avoid instant rip on some huge packs with reflect.

Inner force should be in core of build and should be allocated before you hit lvl 18 gems. I got like 900 dps just from taking inner force cluster. (my heralds are lvl 20 tho).
Last edited by Burekpie on Mar 21, 2015, 10:35:58 AM
Seems quite interesting :)
Any reason you went marauder over templar for this? The marauder has almost none of the gems needed so at least for a first character of a league it would be worse than templar.

Last edited by Aggnog on Mar 28, 2015, 7:55:01 AM
Thanks for this nice guide got my 4/4 on HC with this build.

It was actually really easy with this build.

My Gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info