[1.3]KuteKitteh's Firestorm Warlord - Insanely durable and affordable, Atziri viable on a 4L

thx for the build
Last edited by Fozakin on Mar 15, 2015, 4:23:28 AM
played summoner build, totem build , i'm tired to play mf or glasscanon ready to be one shot by any lag or missclick
this build seems pretty solid i will try it for 1 month league hardcore
did anyone tried to give a shot with Frost Wall ?
I have currently a lot of things in my skill bar and in my gear. Not sure yet if I will find a place for it but it synergise naturally with the build (for the duration, and you can create an ice prison where you land your firestorm, pretty nice for fast moving monsters).
Now I have to find some place...
- Enduring Cry
- Immortal call
- Molten Shell
- Vaal molten shell
- Leap Slam
- Curse
- Frost Wall
- Fire Storm
Does the flameblast setup works on solo play? like making it a burn prolif?
if you did get a vaal skill like storm call or molten shell, how would you fit it into your gear?
"
alkoxide wrote:
if you did get a vaal skill like storm call or molten shell, how would you fit it into your gear?

Hi,
I used Vaal Molten Shell for a while and finally I think it is not a very good idea because
1) I like the fact that I can run ele reflect maps with this build but I ended up using VMS in a reflect map and it was...dangerous^^ Basically I forgot that I was in a reflect map because the build is too much fire resistant (I use AA lvl 8 in top of that).
2) It gives a little dps boost for 20-25 seconds but nothing spectacular.

Now I use Vaal Immortal Call, the reasoning behind this is to be able to tank all the damages during 20 seconds is kinda sweet for very hard elemental boss. It synergise well with our tree and the fact that we have 6 endurance charges (I might go for the 7th later)
Last edited by Nephryo on Apr 21, 2015, 6:32:10 PM
I have a couple questions-- why do you skip all the AoE nodes, especially when you're so close to them?

Also, why not take Diamond Skin over Sentinel?
Stormcalling 24/7.
I have a question about your buffs. I love this build and am having great fun with it but would you recommend some other buffs or any changes in general for just mapping?
Very cool build.
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
how can u make 79% chaos resist? with flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info