[1.3]KuteKitteh's Firestorm Warlord - Insanely durable and affordable, Atziri viable on a 4L

This sounds really good. What about Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil as a chest?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
This sounds really good. What about Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil as a chest?

good luck with the coloring
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
Isdp wrote:
Looks nice.
Was kinda bored of PoE but your build made me back into it.
Never played firestorm so let's go for it in BL.

About maping tho.. what auras are you using ?
Purity of fire/light ?
PoF + PoL + Clarity

"
cmphx wrote:
love the build. damage seems a bit low at times but thats traded for practical immortality. congrats.

with all the duration nodes, have you considered taking vaal molten shell? constant uptime during mapping shouldnt be much of a problem!
If I had a vaal MS I would absolutely use that sucker. Uptime wouldn't be a problem at all.

"
Tempada wrote:
If you want BotB, you would have to use Rime Gaze. That means you would need chaos resist on essentially all other pieces of gear to cap it out (and trust me, capped chaos res is as good as CI).

LC is bad for the build. You're immune to phys damage, and if you take part of the phys damage as lightning, it goes through the immortal call.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Would you consider going for Celestial Judgement/Punishment or the Heart of Flame cluster later on into your build?

Also, can you make a video of an Atziri run with this build?
Last edited by anexoticllama on Feb 8, 2015, 1:10:23 PM
What about using flammability instead of elemental weakness? I don't think it's that much of a difference.
"
anexoticllama wrote:
Would you consider going for Celestial Judgement/Punishment or the Heart of Flame cluster later on into your build?

Also, can you make a video of an Atziri run with this build?
For damage, yes I would.

I can't do a video of the whole run. It keeps lagging on Atziri herself for some reason whenever I try to record, so I'll die to a flameblast here and there because I can't dodge them in time.

"
hius wrote:
What about using flammability instead of elemental weakness? I don't think it's that much of a difference.
For early-game, there's little difference. Later on, though, EW scales better with quality. It's also way better for party play.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Would it be possible to make a crit version of this? I would imagine staunching flasks with firestorm crits should be cappable of keeping ur flasks full vs atziri all time?
"
Would it be possible to make a crit version of this? I would imagine staunching flasks with firestorm crits should be cappable of keeping ur flasks full vs atziri all time?
The surgeon's mod isn't incredibly valid against Atziri. The cast time on Firestorm is very low, so even with a high crit build you would expect to fill about 8 charges per 10 seconds, tops. That comes at a huge survivability loss.
Which gem should I get quality on first?
I tried Atziri for the first time, and I can't kill the minions fast enough, so she heals back to full every time.
Last edited by hius on Feb 13, 2015, 1:17:45 AM
"
hius wrote:
Which gem should I get quality on first?
I tried Atziri for the first time, and I can't kill the minions fast enough, so she heals back to full every time.
Quality on Firestorm is of utmost importance. It gives a ton of extra DPS.

For the minions, I use an Elemental Weakness totem for the extra damage. If you're having trouble with the minions, level your Firestorm another level and use an EW totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info