If FullBlownDaddy...

Boem here, Boem thinks that if the forum meta allowed the creation of baby account's that PartiallyFirestarterKid would be appropriate. Boem also agree's that freedom of speech is an exercise worth undertaking. Boem would suggest anybody disagreeing with this to open the forum, close there eyes and continue watching the forums in that form.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Boem here, Boem thinks that if the forum meta allowed the creation of baby account's that PartiallyFirestarterKid would be appropriate. Boem also agree's that freedom of speech is an exercise worth undertaking. Boem would suggest anybody disagreeing with this to open the forum, close there eyes and continue watching the forums in that form.

Peace,

-Boem-

No no stop STOP it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The human eye can't see more than 30 FPS so anything more than that is just wasted.

Play a shotter at 30fps. Then try it at 200fps

I would prefer to eat dog shit before running it again at 30fps

Maybe i have eyes of chayula
"
sanleon wrote:
"
The human eye can't see more than 30 FPS so anything more than that is just wasted.

Play a shotter at 30fps. Then try it at 200fps

I would prefer to eat dog shit before running it again at 30fps

Maybe i have eyes of chayula

that COULD be arranged

Spoiler

shotters could just as easily get a skill effect with as much lag as groundslam then you're at 40fps no matter what
Last edited by Windy_Soliloquy on Feb 1, 2015, 10:33:18 AM
Isbox1: leader of all that is great and glorious on this earth, great thinker of men, reigning champion of supreme thought provoking individuals, Mensa, PHD, uncontested world's number one good looking model is now addressing you:

you guys are doing it wrong

Isbox1: leader of all that is great and glorious on this earth, great thinker of men, reigning champion of supreme thought provoking individuals, Mensa, PHD, uncontested world's number one good looking model is now leaving your thread.

Thanking you, my loyal subjects for your full undivided attention
Isbox1
Last edited by Isbox1 on Feb 1, 2015, 11:49:19 AM
I have gear to run the max setting and i'm not just to maximise my chance of never having visual lag.

If I could turn off rain and fluffy stuff i would also. But i would not use a cheat to remove it since i can play with it.

rain doesnt help my immersion

They should also lower the qty of spell effect, it make partying annoying when the screen is full of rainbow shit n giggle
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
CanHasPants here,

"
FadeXF wrote:
You are such a poser...

...Just stop already.

CanHasPants thinks the cool kids stopped saying poser in the late nineties. CanHasPants also thinks you need more swags.

Pies~
<3 CanHasPants

~~~~^~v~@
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 1, 2015, 12:25:37 PM
"

this is wrong
Game runs fine for me. If there was a particle effect slider I wouldn't currently use it. If my game did run like shit because of particles I would use it. Why GGG thinks that everyone would just slide it off for no reason I have no idea.

Edit: People who play games on PC don't spend the money that they do on their computers to purposely gimp their video quality when it isn't absolutely necessary.
Last edited by yungwhiz on Feb 1, 2015, 12:28:26 PM
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Game runs fine for me. If there was a particle effect slider I wouldn't currently use it. If my game did run like shit because of particles I would use it. Why GGG thinks that everyone would just slide it off for no reason I have no idea.

Edit: People who play games on PC don't spend the money that they do on their computers to purposely gimp their video quality when it isn't absolutely necessary.

I think GGG's concern is people lowering the overall quality of the game's atmosphere to raise performance while streaming and recording videos.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info