If FullBlownDaddy...

Manocean™ here, Manocean™ supports FullBlownDaddy™ using his freedom of speech.

Peace,
Manocean™

(edit: Forgot to sign off, thanks Caboose)
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 1, 2015, 4:11:12 AM
"
Manocean wrote:

Peace,
Manocean™

You forgot to sign off. FTFY

Keepo
In response to the op, I can't speak for FullBlownDaddy as for why he would purposely lower his graphical settings if he had the hardware to be able to run maxed out settings.

However, I can give my own reasons. I purposely play at a lower graphical level to avoid ripping my frames to some of the crazy intense stuff that goes on in this game. Although since some of the stuff in this game does indeed rip my frames on max settings that does kinda mean that I in fact cannot run the game at max settings, rendering this post rather pointless.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
Manocean wrote:

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy appreciates the support and all responses on this thread.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Rockmassif here, Rockmassif thinks that this is getting sillier each moment and advises you to stop encouraging him.

Peace, Rockmassif™
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Lolozori here, Lolozori love FullBlownDaddy™.
Lolozori think FullBlownDaddy™ is awesome and a great person.

Lolozori very often sacrifice goats to honor FullBlownDaddy™.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 1, 2015, 6:22:41 AM
I wake up after a wild night out and this is what a FullBlownDaddy threads turns into.

Good job everybody, have some cookies.^^
Cereal question:

Spoiler
is it possible to partially blow a daddy?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
"
Manocean wrote:

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy appreciates the support and all responses on this thread.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™

I approve of this thread for the sheer silliness it contains :)

As for the original question: I always try to run games at the highest possible settings, unless it has a negative impact on framerate. I like eyecandy, I also like a decent performance.

Kthxbai.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
to everyone that missed fullblowndaddyTMs point , gameengine sucks ass and his comp should run it on a million FPS with 0 stuttering yet he has to resort to supernintendographical settings to have it run smooth solo / grps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info