If FullBlownDaddy...

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy wonders that if he had the hardware to run POE at max settings why would he purposely resort to graphics of lesser quality(particle reducer/remover, lower textures, etc)? FullBlownDaddy would like people to discuss this enigma, please and thank you.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™

EDIT: FullBlownDaddy is simply asking this question in response to the former excuses from GGG about not providing these options because of 'immersion'. FullBlownDaddy believes that this train of thought is flawed since the only individuals that would use the OPTIONAL settings to lower graphics are those that would not be able to experience the game at all.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jan 30, 2015, 7:18:19 PM
Having the hardware to run it does not answer the question of does the hardware run it well. That you are either purposely hiding information from us or simply forgot does not enter into the equation that I just formed, so I don't know. Frame rates?
FPS > Quality

I'd rather run on "runescape level of graphics" if it meant I got smooth FPS.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Having the hardware to run it does not answer the question of does the hardware run it well. That you are either purposely hiding information from us or simply forgot does not enter into the equation that I just formed, so I don't know. Frame rates?

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy apologizes, he assumed that was implied in his question and that individuals would answer with that consideration. FullBlownDaddy appreciates the responses.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jan 30, 2015, 7:06:59 PM
"
FPS > Quality

I'd rather run on "runescape level of graphics" if it meant I got smooth FPS.

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy would like to ask you if you believe the majority of individuals currently playing POE would continue to lower all possible settings to achieve max FPS available. Because FullBlownDaddy believes most individuals would leave the graphics at the best they can possibly maintain while still achieving 30-60 FPS in most situations.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jan 30, 2015, 7:12:24 PM
The human eye can't see more than 30 FPS so anything more than that is just wasted.
Look at this guy pretending to be the real FullBlownDaddy... lol
Game developers are not going to make rudimentary games for older rigs. They do a lot to include everyone by way of graphical selections and (generally) low reqs to run the software.

FullBlownDaddy needs to get a new computer. Bask in that glory and other such gaming gems that are available to people.

In summary: You can't make a Vespa run like a Harley. Buy a Harley if you want everything that comes with it.
"
boof wrote:
Look at this guy pretending to be the real FullBlownDaddy... lol

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy has run a quick google search and only accounts under his ownership have showed up (Dota2/steam/GGG), he is also the owner of the character on GGG's server with the name FullBlownDaddy, so he is confused as to why you say this.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jan 30, 2015, 7:30:36 PM
"
PoofGoof wrote:
Game developers are not going to make rudimentary games for older rigs. They do a lot to include everyone by way of graphical selections and (generally) low reqs to run the software.

FullBlownDaddy needs to get a new computer. Bask in that glory and other such gaming gems that are available to people.

In summary: You can't make a Vespa run like a Harley. Buy a Harley if you want everything that comes with it.

FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy does not have issues running the game, he was merely trying to point out what he thought were flaws in GGG reason for not providing these options. FullBlownDaddy would have actually prefered GGG using a response like yourself instead of what they have said previously, since it makes more sense. Though FullBlownDaddy is sure arguments can be made against your statement also.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on Jan 30, 2015, 7:28:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info