Contest : Create a unique out of this Art! sUBMISSIOns are Over, vote time

"
1Teratus1 wrote:
Well it's not exactly trigger, yet it is somehow connected with storing power inside of weapon and not that OP.
Spoiler

PS: Sorry, but I have forgotten to change strenght requirement for lvl 1, and because rnghell kind of doesn't like me, it lost mod line about increasing level required.

I like the soulbound weapon idea. Gimping your EXP by half though . . . ouch.
"
1Teratus1 wrote:
Well it's not exactly trigger, yet it is somehow connected with storing power inside of weapon and not that OP.
Spoiler

PS: Sorry, but I have forgotten to change strenght requirement for lvl 1, and because rnghell kind of doesn't like me, it lost mod line about increasing level required.

Sooo 3k pure phys and 260% attack speed (at max lvl) is not op? Nice idea though.
Oh and at its max lvl you ganna need to have 1500 str witch i thimk is not even possible to get.
Last edited by DenSan1587 on Jan 31, 2015, 1:02:26 PM
Last edited by zalfargia on Jan 31, 2015, 2:05:10 PM
IGN: Beardedwizzard
"
mrmagikboy wrote:

Heavy Strike gives 100% chance to knockback.
@OP: Can I get more requirements out of you in order to give it an earnest effort?

Do you want suggestions of things that might actually make it into the game or do you just want suggestions of off-the-wall stuff to give you some direction when you're talking with GGG?

Do you want it to be balanced by rarity?
Do you want it to be build-enabling?
Of these 4 examples, which meshes the most with what you want to see?
- Rare, Build-Enable: Mjolner
- Rare, Not-Enable: Doomsower
- Common, Build-Enable: Facebreakers
- Common, Non-Enable: Geofri's Baptism

How important is the fire aspect to you? Is it required, or would it just be "nice to have" to match the dragon theming?

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "triggers, kb, proc"? Stuff like "X% chance to cast Y skill" is not going to be in PoE, but stuff like "Effect on Kill/Hit/Crit" might be.

Do you care about lore overlap with Draconarius Wilhelm Flamebrand? Is this weapon his weapon?
Last edited by pneuma on Jan 31, 2015, 5:59:40 PM
"
DenSan1587 wrote:
"
mrmagikboy wrote:

Heavy Strike gives 100% chance to knockback.

Your'e right, but it definitely wouldn't be my choice of skill to use with this mace :)
IGN: Beardedwizzard
WhamBam-HamHam
1 Handed Mace
Requirements - Level 53, Str 220, Int 160

- Grants level 22 Shield Charge
- Gain a stack of Thank-you-Mam on Hit
- Socketed Spells in your Shield are Cast when Shield Charge Hits an Enemy
- Each Gem cast in this way costs 3 stacks of Thank-You-Mam

(Spells are cast left to right. So if you have 6 charges of thank-you-mam you will cast the left most gem and the middle gem. But never the right/bottom gem.)
"
maffa50 wrote:
This is awesome.

GGG pls.

But how to say the name? O_o

Thanks man. :)
If you can read IPA:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/járn#Pronunciation
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wyrm#Pronunciation
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Jan 31, 2015, 9:54:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info