Contest : Create a unique out of this Art! sUBMISSIOns are Over, vote time

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Dolmur wrote:
What were the results on this?
Among All the entries
Godsmack has been the one with that followed the rules that got the highest votation

Poll results are here: http://strawpoll.me/3579195/r

Godsmack was 9th =/, ALL of us above him broke some rule? And although his is a cool concept, it's actually pretty broken since you can reflect curse yourself with Blind, and then just skip accuracy and stack attack speed (the base attack speed on the item is already quite fast) for a ridiculous build. So i guess his breaks a rule too!

Seems like you just decided to give it to a friend, or the one you personally liked most. That's your prerogative, it's your giveaway, but I think we'd have appreciated it if you'd been upfront about it so as not to waste our time.
"
Dolmur wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Dolmur wrote:
What were the results on this?
Among All the entries
Godsmack has been the one with that followed the rules that got the highest votation

Poll results are here: http://strawpoll.me/3579195/r

Godsmack was 9th =/, ALL of us above him broke some rule? And although his is a cool concept, it's actually pretty broken since you can reflect curse yourself with Blind, and then just skip accuracy and stack attack speed (the base attack speed on the item is already quite fast) for a ridiculous build. So i guess his breaks a rule too!

Seems like you just decided to give it to a friend, or the one you personally liked most. That's your prerogative, it's your giveaway, but I think we'd have appreciated it if you'd been upfront about it so as not to waste our time.
are you done crying?

1st (Nidhogg): No fire
2 (Smaug's Domain):staff
3(Dragon breath): no trigger
4(Solaris's Augury): no trigger, phys mace
5 (soulfire Ashbringer): no trigger
6(Jàrnpyrm) no trigger
7 (Reaping chimera): no trigger
8(Hephaestus craft): no trigger +OP AF
9 (Dragon's Soul)
-fire driven
-has trigger
-mace
-feel unique

Sorry if you havent read the rules
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 12, 2015, 9:00:25 PM
No need to be childish with your flaming, keep it classy eh?

"
-has to be fire driven

Nidhogg converts Fire damage (along with other elements) to Physical damage, fire powers it, i.e. fire driven!

"
-must be the most balanced possible(dont want another Mjorner)

See my last post.

Do what you want with your exalt, it's yours after all.

I'm done here.
"
Dolmur wrote:
No need to be childish with your flaming, keep it classy eh?

"
-has to be fire driven

Nidhogg converts Fire damage (along with other elements) to Physical damage, fire powers it, i.e. fire driven!

"
-must be the most balanced possible(dont want another Mjorner)

See my last post.

Do what you want with your exalt, it's yours after all.

I'm done here.
come on man, dont be a bad loser

it was pretty obvious that "Fire driven" meant fire damage, since the unique is a freaking dragon...

and about the "most balanced as possible" was there to guide people, not to have OP as fuck items

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 12, 2015, 10:28:01 PM
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
come on man, dont be a bad loser

it was pretty obvious that "Fire driven" meant fire damage, since the unique is a freaking dragon...

and about the "most balanced as possible" was there to guide people, not to have OP as fuck items

Practice what you preach lol

yeah lol
Because giving stuff is scumbag
I thought mine followed all of the rules, was fairly unique and had the same amount of votes as godsmacks. Pure fire, no sockets, low level procs. Seemed balance to me.
Rigged as fuck.

LOL seriously though I didn't really read the rules, my bad.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Definitely was not a rigged contest. Sexcalibure clearly defined his rules in the OP. I'll admit that my item was not the most balanced but that does not mean it couldn't be balanced easily. Change it to a level 10 fireball if you must, or adjust it so that the proc only works on attacks that are evaded instead of attacks that miss.

Honestly I made this unique for fun. I have always enjoyed thinking of things like this since I won xXReapersXx unique contest a couple of years back. I have no personal connection to Sexcalibure, I was going to ask him to send the exalted orb over to Standard if I won. I'm sorry you all didn't win. Follow the rules next time for better luck.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
LOL it was a joke dude.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
dragons in poe.. :( nuh thanks. cheers on giving away a unique design though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info