Thank the kind people who give stuff for free..

I give away shit for free all the time, as I am self found and do not trade.

If YOU need a low/mid tier unique, just PM me.

IGN: PuppetOnAString
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I want to thank everyone who gave me stuff for free. Love you all. Have a very happy and enjoyable life! :)

*hugs all around*

And to everyone i gave stuff for free to, i hope it helped you out.^^
I remember giving away exalts during beyond through trivias. Admin muted me for 30 minutes for 'inciting spam'. Lmao.
"
woodyfly wrote:
I remember giving away exalts during beyond through trivias. Admin muted me for 30 minutes for 'inciting spam'. Lmao.

Well, it depends on what kind of trivia you do. If you do the one with questions and answers you dont get muted but if you do the one with the "what number am i thinking off?" its pretty clearly spammy.
I vendor those boots all the time lol they aren't worth anything. But I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure
D3 sucks
"
Sprongley wrote:
I vendor those boots all the time lol they aren't worth anything. But I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure

One mans species to go extinct is another mans trophy on the wall.

Its not all about stats, its about whether you own it already or not, or whether you need it or not. I dont trade so all my uniques are drops and freebies from people in global. Whats the most pathetic is when someone posts this in global "anyone want [insert 'trash' unique name here] for 1 chaos before i vendor?".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info