Thank the kind people who give stuff for free..

I wanted to say thank you to the person who gave me this:

(not sure if names are allowed...)

It was really fantastic of you.
Forum signature
Last edited by DrWood on Jan 30, 2015, 1:56:52 PM
In real life, yes. But in-game, it just makes the one who receives the gift a weaker player.

Those boots are worth 1 chaos btw ;p

Sure there are over 100 people trying to sell them for 5 chaos. But they never will so long as there are 10 people remaining who are selling them for 1.
Too bad you need to be in parties for that to happen.
We are going to shut down Beyond immigration into our maps until we find out what the Hell is going on!
"
BearCares wrote:
In real life, yes. But in-game, it just makes the one who receives the gift a weaker player.

Sure there are over 100 people trying to sell them for 5 chaos. But they never will so long as there are 10 people remaining who are selling them for 1.

I think his point is to thank the person no matter what the item is worth. I know what you mean about the actual value of the item but the point is that someone was nice enough to give it away rather than sell it for 1C. It IS nice to get something for free from someone and I think it is also nice of the OP to mention it. Perhaps others will get the idea and hold their own giveaways for those who are less fortunate for whatever reason. It IS a nice thing to do.
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
Last edited by Dacar92 on Jan 30, 2015, 2:09:36 PM
"
BearCares wrote:

How so? I give uniques for free to my friends on a regular basis, and they return the favor. I don't believe that makes any of us a weaker player than the other.
It's not all about trading man, especially when it comes to relatively cheap items such as the one OP posted.
Yay, its like happy thread day around here! If any wants free standard gear off my dead, self found, 80 somethings shoot me a message. Will be on around 5 est.
"
BearCares wrote:

Don't be such a miserable so-and-so. I am sure you are amazing, have lots of friends and a massive... personality. I don't care. I wanted to say thank you to the kind person who gave me a useful unique.

If you want to call me stupid, ugly, with no friends, that is fine... I promise to still treat you as any other patient should you come in to my care.

Lighten up and be nice!

Peace and love.

Forum signature
"
BearCares wrote:

sold 2 pair last week 8c each, umad?
This world is an illusion, Exile!
"
"
BearCares wrote:

Why do people like you come in here trying to urinate all over everyone's parade though?

Hate is a disease and over 6.9 Billion people are probably infected.
One of the things I miss about D2 is the ability to drop items in town or be able to randomly join a game and drop stuff for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info