seek help, die all the time by reflecting damage

in all honesty, congrats getting to level 81 with those stats! that must have been a rough ride!
as other have said, if you link your items and your tree, it may be easier to give you some advice, I may have a few items that could be a significant upgrade for you that I can give you (free).

chaos res is not a big deal IMO, but all other resits should definitely be capped at 75! evasion and stuff is nice, but with that low health you will just end up dying too much, at your level you should be around 3.5 if not 4k at least!
i don't know how to link my items inside here :/
hit reply and when you are in the message writing bit, just click on your character in the top left corner so it shows your inventory, just left-click once on each item you wear, close the pop-up and it will have added links to your items in the message
where do i do that? in here or in the game ?
"
DBM92 wrote:
where do i do that? in here or in the game ?

just here
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgYjB2MILgiJCpsPqxEvFr8ZhhmKGY4fQSLqJJ0k_SoLKk0rCi2DMHwx-jKUNZI51DrhPydKyE3jUUdRTFM1VvpdaF3yYlpuqm-eb_JwUnDVcaF293cHd9d4631bfwJ_K4cTidOMNo9PkAqVBZXIlwaZmprxm42btZykoJ-mV6bgqKKq-KxHsTC1CLVItfK298HYwzrEospKyqnLvc3q037YvdnG2mTdDd-Y5oHnCudU6NbrFOtj7YPvevJF8-r8xf4K_o__3g==
where to start...

Lioneyes Bow isn't bad, but "Hits can't be evaded" means you cannot evade your own reflects.

You nearly got no Life on any gear and way to few Lifenodes in the tree.

Get other Gloves.

Craft Life on every possible Gearslot with open affixes.

Get a helmet with Life, going crit with Lioneyes Bow needs too much investment into crit to really impact your damage.

If possible, get another Bow. Go for a Harbinger if you want to go crit, else get a Citadel Bow for noncrit.

Respecc your whole tree.
possible tree

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4ILgiJCpsZjiSdKk0wfDKUNZI64T8nSshN41FHVvpdaGJabqp313jrfVt_An8rkAqVBZrxm42mV6bgqKKq-KxHtfLB2MSiyqnTfti92cbdDecK7YPvevJF_MX-Cv6P_rp9dbvjSn3jn4d2Z6CkOdCBR-Ii4hUgMZ4lP6vS2o0s6QW1jb_o1rEwIupxobUIj0_N6usUtUhtbOd0Ax4fQQYjFr9h4iaVVUuMNmyMnao2PWKspzTAnOOEwdWkeN741oo=
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last edited by Vincendra on Jan 27, 2015, 11:59:28 AM
Id say just get another bow that has crit then you will evade reflect. Pick up Ondar's Guile too.

Also drop the ES nodes and Discipline and pick up Herbalism and Thick Skin wheels. Might hurt cuz ES is probably saving you but if you get life on chest and gear it should even out.

A chest with less evasion and +80 life and 2 resists will help then add 3rd resist with masters.
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Jan 27, 2015, 12:04:59 PM
other people may be better at helping you with your build, I play almost exclusively melee chars as I like being up close and personal, but even just from a quick look, you can greatly increase your life by removing those 5% nodes from the big circle near the centre and take the 3 blodes around blood siphon in the shadow area, giving you a total of 24% vs the 15% you get from the large circle. there are quite a few life clusters you have skipped that are easily within reach.
there are 3 18% res nodes in the centre just above sentinel you could take temporarily to help you reach your max resists, I would unspec some of your damage nodes.

I can give you some items like if that is any use to you for getting you life up:

just message me ingame

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info