seek help, die all the time by reflecting damage

maybe worth getting a belly of the beast as chest armor, they are pretty cheap, may even have a spare one, will have a look in my guild chest when I am online next time
sorry to ask but what du you mean "nodes" and what big circle ?
nothing to be sorry about :)
with nodes I mean the points you invested in your skill tree. say you removed 7 of those 5% life nodes you picked in that big circle of 'life' nodes in the left part of your tree (total of 35% life) and then use those points to pick the 3 nodes around 'blood siphon' in the shadow area and the 4 life nodes around the thick skin node, you get a total of 46% increased life plus some other stuff, without even having to remove any the points you invested into damage etc.

as I said, I am clueless when it comes to ranged chars, just a small tip on how to 'improve' the current tree you have
something like this:

but I think someone else already posted a suggested skill tree here earlier on, haven't looked at it but may be better than my suggestion, but this could be a quick and easy improvement without messing around wiht your tree too much

(there were actually only 6 points I could remove from that life circle so also removed a 12% evasion node which I think is a bit pointless

edit: what's me done at work for today, so not gonna be able to reply again until tomorrow ;)
Last edited by blubbber on Jan 27, 2015, 12:54:54 PM
"
DBM92 wrote:

my resistance is

Fire: 34% (34%)

Cold: 35% (35%)

Light: 22% (22%)

LOL?
"
And1111 wrote:
"
DBM92 wrote:

my resistance is

LOL?

That's a pretty crappy way to reply to someone who is looking for help.
"
DBM92 wrote:
Hi, i'm dying all the time by reflecting damage, and having increased a lvl for servel weeks now.

my DPS is 6300 * 5 = 31.500 DPS and i'm using Iceshot,Herald of ice and hatred.

my estimated chance to evade attacks is 60%

my Armour is 70 and the energy shield is on 248 and my life is 2073

my resistance is

Chaos -10% (-10%)

can anyone please help me, it's really annoying to die and loose all the XP everytime i die, i'm in lvl 81

You are trolling right? If not I do not even know where to start....
1.) you have almost no armor
2.) you have very low life
3.) you have almost no resists
4.) you don't have any block
The question is WHY SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SURVIVE REFLECT?
Because of 60% evasion? I still think you are trolling.......

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 27, 2015, 2:18:46 PM
his account is barely a month old, everyone needs to learn at some point.
no need to be a dick just because you've been around for years and know how to play...
"
blubbber wrote:
no need to be a dick just because you've been around for years and know how to play...

Jus wanna say great to see ppl helping new players out.
"
blubbber wrote:

i'm ignore them :) but i have improved my elemental resistance now so now it is

Fire 75% (142%)

Cold 76% (133%)

Light 75% (86%)

Chaos -10% (-10%)

so what am i doing know ? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info