seek help, die all the time by reflecting damage

"
MaxClip wrote:
"
blubbber wrote:
his account is barely a month old, everyone needs to learn at some point.
no need to be a dick just because you've been around for years and know how to play...

Jus wanna say great to see ppl helping new players out.

yea it's nice to see great ppl to help eachother instead of those dickheads trolling other to make them feel better :)
Do you have mana issues? You are basically dedicating 2 pieces of gear to just mana (all stats considered). There is a mana leech node by shadow which usually does the trick for my bow builds. Capped resists is a must, as others have said.
"
DBM92 wrote:

i'm ignore them :) but i have improved my elemental resistance now so now it is

Fire 75% (142%)

Cold 76% (133%)

Light 75% (86%)

Chaos -10% (-10%)

so what am i doing know ? :)

nice one!
how does it play now, you should notice quite an improvement already? What is your hp at now?

what to do now? well that is a good question hehe
if your build is running fine now, I guess this is where the grind starts for better equipment or you start up a new character for a bit of variety. at the level you are now xp will come very slowly, especially once you get past level 85. if it is your first and only character you may also not have the map pool and currency yet to sustain high level play. If you are still having fun wiht the build though, work your way up the map levels and see how far you get. what is the highest level map you can comfortably do now? do you have enough maps of that level to keep you going? do you have Zana in your hideout?

you asked one question and all you got is more questions in return ;)
the more info you can give me on what you have, what you need, what you want to do, the more I can try to assist you :)
my life is 1887 and ES 865

that is the things i have changed

it seems to be much better but still die a little.
but would be nice with much more life and mana. :)
i have met some monsters with reflecting damage, and it seems to it have no effect on me now, because i leech life as long i shoot them :)
Mana issues... Too many auras issue. Run herald of fire and hatred, spec tornado shot into your 5link and drop all other auras and attack skills. Personaly I would get a rare bow about as fast as I could as well.

Edit: and with your new found gem space get a friggin cwdt setup, at least while you have that bow.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Jan 28, 2015, 1:16:30 PM
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

Edit: and with your new found gem space get a friggin cwdt setup, at least while you have that bow.

Just to help with that one:

This is a "cwdt Setup"
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
DBM92 wrote:
right now i'm playing the deily missions so i can craft 2 mods on my items, so i can get more life and resistance, and t

hen i would use my talents point on life? is that the way i should go for or ?

Dont multimod, buy upgrade for those exalts instead
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
DBM92 wrote:
my life is 1887 and ES 865

that is the things i have changed

it seems to be much better but still die a little.
but would be nice with much more life and mana. :)

You should replace that "Faster Projectiles" with either Lesser Multiple Projectiles (so called LMP) or Greater Multiples Projectiles (so called GMP). It will net you a lot more damage (considering you have pierce here) on mobs, and if you shoot a little behind single targets (bosses) they will get hit up to 4 times (which is better than a single arrow). Faster Proj. does little in improving the damage.

Next step would be going for Physical Projectiles Damage, instead of Add Chaos Damage (that would need 4L GGGG (Green-Green-Green-Green), which you shouldn't be trying to make on that chest, because it is a Strenght/Int chest, which will make it EXTREMELY hard to make a GGGG. Try some pure evasion items or your bow, which needs a lot of dex)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jan 29, 2015, 2:51:30 AM
I´m at school - quite bored so I made you tree. I think your tree should look like
when I get home I will try to catch you online and since I don´t play standart anymore I could possibly buy you some regrets and give you some free stuff like
which could probably be better for you =)
Tip 1: If you have reflect problems use life gain on hit instread of life leech. Life leech aply with rate of 20% of your maximum life/s and life gain on hit is instant ;)
Tip 2: Use life flasks with isntant recovery. I think I have some ripped you could have too :)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Jan 29, 2015, 3:15:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info