About "trading ethics" again

"
Perq wrote:
"
Nice story but how many others have you had this experience with? This is just 1 case, you need to do a little bit better before you can call HC trading a failure and people there rude.

Not saying all hardcore is like this, but my point was more about the Podcast, and people at the top of the community joking around it, and not considering what people might actually be getting out of it.

But honestly, that DC just after that was just too much. : - / I really started to feel like I'm gonna go far with that character.

Aw, i feel so bad for you. *hugs*
You know more and more people are on defense when you talk to them , i dont think the guys isnt much of an asshole but you made some mistake when contacting him like

Assuming he would answer you in split second when you sent him a msg and indirectly insulting him by insinuating he was using procurement and that he was away .... it can takes severals minutes before someone answer you (map, crafting ,etc)

I can see he was rude for the last part, but the way you started the conversation didnt help either.

;)

rip valakos
67 is the highest I have made it in hardcore....I think I just don't have the concentration needed to make it there. That and the fact that I refuse to play anything but 2h melee, so I have an excuse (to myself) of sorts :p
Last edited by Xtorma on Jan 26, 2015, 3:01:48 PM
your disappointment is normal but it usually doesn't last for long (at least for me).

just carry on, take one of dirks cookies for being a good guy, ignore bad players, enjoy the game and don't play hardcore if you can't deal with your own mistakes or the game randomly killing your char.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 26, 2015, 3:18:40 PM
"
ffogell wrote:
You know more and more people are on defense when you talk to them , i dont think the guys isnt much of an asshole but you made some mistake when contacting him like

Assuming he would answer you in split second when you sent him a msg and indirectly insulting him by insinuating he was using procurement and that he was away .... it can takes severals minutes before someone answer you (map, crafting ,etc)

I can see he was rude for the last part, but the way you started the conversation didnt help either.

;)

People dont know how to be nice to one another anymore. have you read any nice comments on youtube or on any news sites? Nope, right? Because people only spread hate and STDs these days.

Id rather play solo than deal with people that are not nice. Today i got lucky, good teams in Smite, a nice party in POE. But these were 1 in 100000000000 chance encounters.
Nothing to do with "ethics". One guy is an ass. The other pissed him off. Nothing at all unethical about either side.
"
Perq wrote:

So, I admit, I might have posted the price in the first message.

I should have known that this is a fatal offense to forget to post a b/o price when messaging...

Huh???

>>> Or he can put his wanderlust where the sun never shines

If he is so superior trader he should have known wanderlust is not in his multi exalted tabs
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Jan 26, 2015, 3:58:38 PM
So this thread is done now? Can we all trade again like this never happened knowing that this isnt the norm but the exception?
Why would anyone bother trying to trade outside of their guild or established friend circle?
Best to stay away from the heathen filled trade chats and xyz, or adjust to live without a specific item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info