Finally we don't have to be afraid of corrupted blood?

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
PD_Fae wrote:
GGG said, in the coming patch:

"We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. "

Does it mean that using a "removing bleeding" whatever flask will grant us immunity to corrupted blood? If so, I can die 50% less (the remaining 50% contributed to desyn). ^_^

Are you here from 2013? Because "dying to corrupting blood" shouldn't happen anymore. Pressing 1,2,3 or 4 when you see the bleed icon and/or red BALLS is that hard?

I find people who say this just haven't experienced how insanely CB can scale, nor have used a build that attacks/hits extremely quickly, and especially those that continue to hit after you stop attacking.

Go find an extra damage+ele damage/phys aura titty bitch in Poorjoys or a high level damage map, use incinerate/spec throw/COC/molten strike/etc and then you'll understand.

Not to mention a high damage bloodlines corrupted bloodline pack (rocks, birds, rhoas) with a large AOE one shot skill (FB, Discharge, and the like), similar effect.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 26, 2015, 1:13:31 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
ohrlylol wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not sure that bleed is a "status ailment".

It's a physical status ailment. there are 4 elemental and 3 phys as far as i know.

ele: Ignite, Chill, Freeze & Shock
phys: Bleed, Blind & Posion
Are you sure about that? I see somebody added that to the wiki but that doesn't mean it's true. I have never seen anything from GGG saying that anything other than Ignite, Chill, Freeze, and Shock were status ailments. Even the first node in the Crystal Skin cluster is labeled "Avoid Status Ailments" and it does nothing for Bleeding, Poison or Blind. They could just be buffs/debuffs.

Actually, the first node in the Crystal Skin cluster is labeled as "5% chance to Avoid Elemental Status Ailments." I am not sure they have implemented yet in the character spreedsheet for us to actually avoid bleed, poison, and blind like the elemental counterparts. At the moment, there is nothing in the tree that can actually have avoid bleed, blind, and poison besides the usual dodge/spell dodge mechanic.

Also, blind does not have any physical source involved. It is still considered non-elemental status ailments like bleed and poison, but bleed and poison (because of Viper Strike) are the only ones that uses physical damage (for viper strike, it is gain 10% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage, so increasing your physical damage will also increase your chaos damage) to deal bleed damage/poison damage.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 26, 2015, 2:15:06 PM
Corrupted blood can be really dangerous if you drunk and you dont even realize you have like 13 stacks of it lol

I know from experience lol

Remember kids its dangerous to drink and play hardcore PoE lol
I dont see any any key!
Being afraid of corrupted blood is probably the main reason people die from it, that and not noticing it. If you stand still it's not bad. It's when you panic that it kills you.
I don't think so , cuz corrupted blood that you get in every you hit mobs. so may be its burst damage to none level of corrupted blood and damage is equal lv 20 with one hit .
Afraid of it?, only if you go full r-tard into one with a super fast attack speed character without noticing.

As for being immune, i get the feeling people are reading way to much into the way bex has said it tbh, you'll only be immune during the flask effect which ends when you reach full of the resource or the timer runs out...fully expect to see a shit ton of bug reports about it not working when it dose.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Afraid of it?, only if you go full r-tard into one with a super fast attack speed character without noticing.

As for being immune, i get the feeling people are reading way to much into the way bex has said it tbh, you'll only be immune during the flask effect which ends when you reach full of the resource or the timer runs out...fully expect to see a shit ton of bug reports about it not working when it dose.

what I mean is people see their health dropping fast and the first inclination is to gtfo, which ends in tragedy. I completely negated corrupted blood death by simply putting my bleed flask in my #1 slot, its the one I hit in panic mode.

The people who are still scared of CB at this point will always be scared of CB. There is no reasoning with them. They're like console gaming warriors.

The rest of the world hasn't been scared of CB in a good long time now.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

The people who are still scared of CB at this point will always be scared of CB. There is no reasoning with them. They're like console gaming warriors.

The rest of the world hasn't been scared of CB in a good long time now.

Not scared of it but have you faced one with high base damage attack (necromancer, zombies) in a high level map with Incinerator (for example?). Your shit (life) goes down so fast it's unbelievable. Even when you notice it, you have to skip it. There's no way you'll do it safe. Yeah, I could carry fireball or flameblast with me and weaponswap for CB but cba.
Are people actually afraid of CB? I mean, I admit, it kicked my ass fast, blink of an eye style. Once...
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info