Finally we don't have to be afraid of corrupted blood?

"
Boem wrote:
"
Corrupted Blood isn't dangerous.

Porcupines, now those vile monstrosities are more dangerous than facing 20 Level 90 versions of every unique enemy (this of course includes bosses) in the game in a room the size of Dominus' area whilst you don't regenerate mana or life, have 0 ES, have -250% to all resistances, and have blood magic.

Seriously, why doesn't Frost Wall block those spines?

Because they pierce.

Also lol at being afraid of CB o.O?

Peace,

-Boem-

Well. . . Blast. That explains it. I've heard freezing them will prevent the instant death causing spine explosion. Guess it might be time to look into getting a Three Dragon's Helm.

Thanks for the info.
Can confirm, shattering them prevents the spine explosion.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Never seen spines as an issue except on my char that can't wear any armor and doesn't have a granite.

Corrupted blood on the other hand, can be a bitch sometimes, especially on beyond mobs. Still manageable.

Freeze immunity will be very nice for melee chars, even more for CI. Was so useless to click the flask just to get frozen again 0.5s later. Even with auxium.
"
medder666 wrote:

Good to have confirmation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but increased chance to shock nodes and the chance to shock on Arc has no effect whilst using the Three Dragon's Helm right?

EDIT: The issue is killing 5+ Porcupines off screen with ~1K HP and ~2K ES in a level 74ish Zana Daily. I know, that is way too low.
Last edited by The_Other_Fool on Jan 26, 2015, 7:42:00 AM
"
"
medder666 wrote:

Good to have confirmation. Correct me if I'm wrong, but increased chance to shock nodes and the chance to shock on Arc has no effect whilst using the Three Dragon's Helm right?

EDIT: The issue is killing 5+ Porcupines off screen with ~1K HP and ~2K ES in a level 74ish Zana Daily. I know, that is way too low.

Use vaal cold snap for mass freeze if you have to. Works like a charm.
I have a Three Dragons non-crit freeze build, and yeah you kind of have to go on a skillgramage to reach all the Templar and Witch freeze chance nodes, but damn it's worth it. The only thing better than freezing the whole screen off Herald of Thunder is shattering the whole screen with Vaal Call Lightning :)

But as for the quill guys, yeah freeze stops them. Still hurt like hell if they don't get shattered though.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
I have a Three Dragons non-crit freeze build, and yeah you kind of have to go on a skillgramage to reach all the Templar and Witch freeze chance nodes, but damn it's worth it. The only thing better than freezing the whole screen off Herald of Thunder is shattering the whole screen with Vaal Call Lightning :)

But as for the quill guys, yeah freeze stops them. Still hurt like hell if they don't get shattered though.

Uhm just go crit and use herald of ice, freezes the entire screen just with a crit-vaal-storm call.

Get 55% crit and echo it, easy peasy. Don't even need any other skill once you have the charges on vaal storm call active, just run from screen to screen and cast it once.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
medder666 wrote:

The pyre ring also prevents the spikes.
"
PD_Fae wrote:
GGG said, in the coming patch:

"We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. "

Does it mean that using a "removing bleeding" whatever flask will grant us immunity to corrupted blood? If so, I can die 50% less (the remaining 50% contributed to desyn). ^_^

Are you here from 2013? Because "dying to corrupting blood" shouldn't happen anymore. Pressing 1,2,3 or 4 when you see the bleed icon and/or red BALLS is that hard?
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
ohrlylol wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not sure that bleed is a "status ailment".

It's a physical status ailment. there are 4 elemental and 3 phys as far as i know.

ele: Ignite, Chill, Freeze & Shock
phys: Bleed, Blind & Posion
Are you sure about that? I see somebody added that to the wiki but that doesn't mean it's true. I have never seen anything from GGG saying that anything other than Ignite, Chill, Freeze, and Shock were status ailments. Even the first node in the Crystal Skin cluster is labeled "Avoid Status Ailments" and it does nothing for Bleeding, Poison or Blind. They could just be buffs/debuffs.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Jan 26, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info