Finally we don't have to be afraid of corrupted blood?

GGG said, in the coming patch:

"We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. "

Does it mean that using a "removing bleeding" whatever flask will grant us immunity to corrupted blood? If so, I can die 50% less (the remaining 50% contributed to desyn). ^_^
Corrupting blood was never scary, almost nonexistent for crit builds thanks to surgeons staunchings.

You don't have to remove it immediately, usually the dmg is severe when you are unable to leech/lgoh (after the boss is dead) and a single tap from a flask removed all charges. I can really only see corrupting blood being a problem when you, or your party has bad DPS, or you are using a NICE skill like ball lighting.

I don't really see were this flask change is going to help much, most non HP flasks are rolled with warding which already has the effect of granting immunity for the duration.

Maybe a grounding flask for maze vaal or something IDK?
You meant to say the other 50% were your mistakes. ;)

And no, it should work like that but i have yet to have a remove bleed flask and a mob that applies bleed to try it. Maybe it does work, go and try it maybe?^^
Not sure that bleed is a "status ailment".
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not sure that bleed is a "status ailment".

It's a physical status ailment. there are 4 elemental and 3 phys as far as i know.

ele: Ignite, Chill, Freeze & Shock
phys: Bleed, Blind & Posion

As to how CB is an issue nowadays baffles me tho.
How can a person not click a stauncing flask?
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
Corrupting blood was never scary, almost nonexistent for crit builds thanks to surgeons staunchings.

You don't have to remove it immediately, usually the dmg is severe when you are unable to leech/lgoh (after the boss is dead) and a single tap from a flask removed all charges. I can really only see corrupting blood being a problem when you, or your party has bad DPS, or you are using a NICE skill like ball lighting.

I don't really see were this flask change is going to help much, most non HP flasks are rolled with warding which already has the effect of granting immunity for the duration.

grounding for temple piety, of heat for graveyard or necropolis merveil could also be really nice, that chill immunity too good.
"
Tennian wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

grounding for temple piety, of heat for graveyard or necropolis merveil could also be really nice, that chill immunity too good.

chill immunity

CHILL IMMUNITY

CHILL IMMUNITY

YES YES YES
YES YES YES
YES YES YES
YES YES YES
YES YES YES PLS DEAR CHRIS MAKE IT HAPPEN oh god i think i jizzed

i'd have 5 flasks with chill immunity on my char, fuck the rest, god i hate being slowed....
Corrupted Blood isn't dangerous.

Porcupines, now those vile monstrosities are more dangerous than facing 20 Level 90 versions of every unique enemy (this of course includes bosses) in the game in a room the size of Dominus' area whilst you don't regenerate mana or life, have 0 ES, have -250% to all resistances, and have blood magic.

Seriously, why doesn't Frost Wall block those spines?
"
Corrupted Blood isn't dangerous.

Porcupines, now those vile monstrosities are more dangerous than facing 20 Level 90 versions of every unique enemy (this of course includes bosses) in the game in a room the size of Dominus' area whilst you don't regenerate mana or life, have 0 ES, have -250% to all resistances, and have blood magic.

Seriously, why doesn't Frost Wall block those spines?

Because they pierce.

Also lol at being afraid of CB o.O?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
CB can be dangerous as hell...

As CB depends on the dmg per hit of the boss you encounter there can be insane combinations.

Like a full stack from a corrupting blood devourer boss with extra dmg and dmg aura in high lvl map can kill you in a second even with 600 life regen per second.
Add a vulnerability and it will almost instantly kill you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info