Mathil's Crit Phys Spectral Throw (Vertical Bananas?) 1.3 Uber Viable

Loooks like great gear and tree delran, one suggestion you could join up through coldhearted calculation boosting your melee and mana regen and then grab the power charge duration for the same points. (thats 2 passive points instead of one though).
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 6, 2015, 2:38:13 PM
Yeah I was thinking about doing that, as well as moving around two dex nodes for a str and dex node, so I can get my str high enough so I can have 112 for reduced mana etc once I start replacing my accessories

Thanks!

I'm trying to see if I can get enough crit strike chance nodes/gear to get 95 with a crit strike chance gem instead of PCoC (probably not likely, might get close though) and then eventually remove those nodes as well, but for now I will most likely get the coldhearted passive and the increased duration nodes
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Feb 6, 2015, 4:11:37 PM
How much DPS are we expecting to get now with Rat's Nest and a 300dps 8.4crit dagger? (Raw LMP/GMP damage no charges or flasks)
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
did something get nerfed cause this helm does not give you twice the dps
unless i read something wrong in the op statement that it gives you close to 2X the dps just asking
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Feb 8, 2015, 9:24:54 AM
Yes, they chaged it along with disemboweling i think to not work ranged, so not with ST.
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Hey, started this build as well and I really like it. I just wonder how to reach dps like people report here (ca. 40k) I'm at roughly 13k with 5 PC at lvl 80. how can I scale my dmg higher? Maligaro's? more physical dmg on rings? 20/20 gems?

Thanks guys
Any es version?
I`m also on relative low dps, like 11k no charges and 3-14k with 5 charges up`, beside having some mana problems

Any tips on what to do with ring/belt ? i could use the belt with 10% hp and flat phys, not sure if is worth it.

I will go for 4 more hp points on tree

Spoiler
i was going to try this for new league cause i miss it, but build got nerfed hard currently only 24k damage with charges up
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
tried this build with my lightning strike character. just not nearly as good.
i tried it with a better dagger, better rings, and better gear overall than in the video, and i didn't even have half the dps.
compared to lightning strike with BoR, this build does less than 1/5th of the dps, is much much squisher, and is much more expensive as well.
only upside to using ST is that you don't have to be in melee, but you don't really have to be melee all the time with LS, and ST is better when there are alot of obstacles in the way in different maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info