Mathil's Crit Phys Spectral Throw (Vertical Bananas?) 1.3 Uber Viable

Had 56K Lmp Dps Without Charges- At 5 Charges (Thx HoT always at 5charges) I had capped Crit and 79kDps lmp.

Dropped to 38k with Rats Nest and yeah. With 2 Power Charges im at Capped Crit and doing Holy 41K Dps.

My gear is Superb and i played this since Ambush.
Thats kinda meh for my Gear. Yes ofc the 600 Extra Evasion is a Great Def boost but i didnt even died a single time lol.

1.3 i had with an 340pDps Ambusher more dps than 1.3.1 with Loath Bane.

dont know how i should compensate this xd
I'm running a Physical ST build variant on my shadow, I went from 63k DPS LMP+ faster attacks 4 Power charges to 42.8k with the same setup, and switching to Rat's nest I drop down to 41.3k. I'm also a standard player so my gear is better than most (not super amazing other than my weapon). But I've noticed the DPS decrease by alot, most blue packs I could throw 1-2 Spec throw's and they'd all be dead, now I need to spend more time, especially when a rare is involved.

Before the patch I was about to actually attempt Uber for the first time.

I'm working on getting a good crit multi necklace to try and compensate, but it will take awhile and it wont be nearly as good as when I was wearing Abyssus.

On the bright side, getting 1 shot by Uber should be less likely right? lol
IGN: Delran
GMP 20k--->13k no charges
LMP 28k--->17k no charges
Looks like we lost another amazing build, "thanks you, GGG" for that. Doing serious balance changes while leagues begins isn't a good idea. Probably looking for another build to go.
"
drimsan wrote:
GMP 20k--->13k no charges
LMP 28k--->17k no charges
Looks like we lost another amazing build, "thanks you, GGG" for that. Doing serious balance changes while leagues begins isn't a good idea. Probably looking for another build to go.

Build is still strong and faceroll atziri.

But yea GGG always nerf cheap effective builds to grave while mjölner/shav included builds never touched.

And this just support ppl to RMT those expensive gear.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
I had a similar build but I think I'm gonna use lightning strike instead. Abyssus still work on the melee part and I get 150k dps with no charges.
How do you possibly get 40k dps. I got a dagger slightly better then mathils and im at 5k dps. Is he telling the dps it says on the game? or manually multiplying the crit multi with the dps?

Last edited by MrGuardian on Feb 5, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
I had 42000 dps prior to 1.3.1
Spoiler
with this dagger. Different tree to mathils, I also have quite a few successfully corrupted gems which helped. So in answer to your question 6l, 20/20 or higher gems, running off mana and some people will have legacy crit multipliers etc.
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 5, 2015, 12:36:40 PM
need help only like 10k dps how are u guys gettnng 40k?is dat tooltip or actually dps,if toltip pls link me ur tree and gear
hi,

45k dps with flasks?
With my current setup, and DPS dropping I'm at 42k DPS with just power charges, no flasks, on my shadow, with flask's I'm over 50k, I'll check when I get home.

Here is my gear
Spoiler

And my tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zdIaCmo
IGN: Delran
Last edited by Delran2 on Feb 6, 2015, 4:07:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info