100% quantity rare map

0 map drops. Fuck you RNG.
"We are all doomed" they say. But do you not still laugh and smile? do you not still cry? Have you slit your wrists surely and truly enough to bleed out in minutes, or thrown yourself off of a cliff?... No? Then there is still hope.
I don't really think there is any case of 'bad RNG' here since the normal and expected outcome of a 100% IIQ map is 0 map drops, or a 66 drop.

I think the only thing you can expect is good RNG really.
Does anyone else sometimes get the urge to register an account under the name "RNG" and then proceed to bust into threads like this like some kind of angry mathlete pushed past his final limit of tolerance?

"

"
rng wrote:
No, wait, WAIT, HOW ABOUT - FUCK YOU! That's right bitch, FUCK YOU! You ain't in here licking my backside whenever you get them chaos orbs or that fancy Kaom's ring, is you? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF! Fuck me? FUCK YOU!

I imagine it would possibly be quite cathartic.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
RNG has been pretty shitty for me lately too but today I found not one, but two great wands and my reaction was

Spoiler
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
I've stopped thinking of quantity as affecting map drops after all the white corrupted maps from cartos gave me as good returns as maps I spend currency rolling.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Xiouslaidyn wrote:

Next time you play a 100 % map, and get 4 maps, will you open a thread to thanks RNG ?
No ? so why creating this useless one ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
"
Xiouslaidyn wrote:

Next time you play a 100 % map, and get 4 maps, will you open a thread to thanks RNG ?

This.You played 1 100q map,you didnt get anything and you are writing thread about it?
LOL.
Last edited by And1111 on Jan 26, 2015, 1:01:52 PM
"
Malone wrote:
"
Xiouslaidyn wrote:

/thread
Last edited by whitelytning on Jan 26, 2015, 1:06:53 PM
last two days, I did about 60-80 quick mud-flats-runs (just to collect some alterations and give rng a chance to think about adding that white rhoa ;))

After jumping around for at least 50 times, I suddenly stopped and was stunned. No, no enemy involved, I met a red entrance to a corrupted area. Like "what, they exist here!?"

So, there you have another story.

(btw, the next 10 instances, I got 4 or 5 corrupted zones)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
The game punishes solo play, which is why most people in the top have a good group of friends/guild that will rotate with them.

So even if you don't get a single maps for 10 77's or whatever you got 5 or more people who you can run their maps. It just takes that 1 carto that drops 10 77/78 and that's 10 more maps for not just 1 but 6 people, and running other people maps you will eventually make money and be able to restore your map pool with currency.

You can't solo at 85+ unless you have A LOT of currency to blow on maps.

It's an online only competitive/ladder/league based ARPG, you might as well get a good group of friends who will play challenge leagues, and use TS/Vent, you will have a lot more fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info