100% quantity rare map

"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

You can't solo at 85+ unless you have A LOT of currency to blow on maps.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

+1

I'm playing solo exclusivly and my 76+ map pool is slowly, but constantly growing.
"
ahcos wrote:
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

+1

I'm playing solo exclusivly and my 76+ map pool is slowly, but constantly growing.

They do that.
Then at the drop of a hat they implode.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ahcos wrote:

+1

They do that.
Then at the drop of a hat they implode.

Nope.

Q.E.D.
Anyone know what happened to the old main menu theme back in beta days? I don't hear that anymore. I realized that after 1 month, yeah.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
FadeXF wrote:
I have always argued that the last boss in any map should have some sort of automatic map drop EQUAL or above level. Especially if the whole premise of your "end game" revolves around mapping. Considering the risks involved in some of the map bosses too.

Result would be this: Everyone alts/augs double unique boss on Courtyard. Everyone has infinite supply of 78s.

"

Then you get a real risk/reward kind of scenario happening.

You already have that. Roll a yellow 78, double beyond and deliberately spawn bosses.
"
Nerdicide wrote:

Agreed. You can just alt/aug till pack size or magic monsters, and have a good shot at sustaining 74-75 maps.

Tell that to Anuhart, soon to be dropping to 72s, all with rolling maps exactly like you proposed.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Nerdicide wrote:

Agreed. You can just alt/aug till pack size or magic monsters, and have a good shot at sustaining 74-75 maps.

Tell that to Anuhart, soon to be dropping to 72s, all with rolling maps exactly like you proposed.

"soon to be dropping to 72s" There already, mate.

The 76+ tab emptied a while back.
The 75 tab followed it.
The 74 tab was next.
The 73 tab took a while, it saw brief, very brief visits to 74, 75, 76 and even the extremely rare 77. But it has now gone.
I've been at the 72 tabs now for several hours. Been vending 3 for a 73 or running them as 72.

We are talking full tabs of maps here.

The last 3 Zana dailies blanked completely. The previous gave a 77 which blanked, the previous gave 2 77s which blanked.

Maps are dropping, they are just dropping at -lvl and have been doing so for hundreds of hours now.

The last 5 cartos in 73-75 maps were alt-auged to +1 or +2 or +3 chest level, regalled, then valled, giving between +2 and +4 map lvl possibilities, none dropped anything above -2.

I'll be chewing away again today at some 72s, I'll try different things, I have over 260 72s left.

All maps were at a minimum rolled with either pack size/magics/rares + a prefix, or beyond or 40+ quant, at a maximum 20 quality and 8 prop vaaled.

Oh yeah, and it's all in recent past broadcasts on twitch.

I ran 3 Olmec's, 2 D&T and 6 Obo's hoping for at least some 75+ maps, one of the Obo's dropped a Bazaar from the 77 zone which blanked.

I've seen famine and plenty throughout my PoE mapping time (currently over 8k hours of rolling and running maps) many times I take the famine knowing how dramatic the plenty can propel me at any time. I've seen my map pool sustain, I've seen it empty, I've seen it explode, I've seen a full 68-70-72-74-76-78 climb in back to back maps and then sustain 77/78s after for a considerable time. But this? This is something completely different.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 27, 2015, 4:16:51 AM
I don't have 1k hours played overall and not one lvl90 character, and i say you're doing it wrong with the maps, and that's the reason you can't sustain a map pool.

Hope u mad. Cya
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

Enjoy running those 75/76 when you are 90+ :^)

Haven't had a single character be able to sustain 77+ constantly without blowing exalts on maps, but I guess I'm the only one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info