Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

Does it mean its too late to submit a character for the hall of grandmasters map?
Last edited by Krayken on Jan 25, 2015, 4:43:23 PM
"
Krayken wrote:
Does it mean its too late to submit a character for the hall of grandmasters map?

It's not too late. There will be more information about this in the Hall of the Grandmasters post later this week.
'The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.'

Wtf. So unarmed Vengeance was apparently op when there is stuff like TORNADO SHOT, Static/Molten Strike, Flameblast, Discharge etc out there?

Facebreakers already have such few skills to use, not to mention they have fewer sockets than most builds and to get good dmg you have to sacrifice your defenses.
GGG, why don't you just remove Facebreaker altogether? Maybe post your almighty Facebreaker build that lets you afk kill the whole game or so? Why wasn't a Facebreaker build featured in the recent Build of the Week series? I demand answers.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
So, wait. The weakest of the three reaction gems, and you nerfed it/removed Facebreaker's ability to use it. What did I miss?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Broliciously wrote:
'Facebreakers already have such few skills to use, not to mention they have fewer sockets than most builds and to get good dmg you have to sacrifice your defenses.
GGG, why don't you just remove Facebreaker altogether? Maybe post your almighty Facebreaker build that lets you afk kill the whole game or so? Why wasn't a Facebreaker build featured in the recent Build of the Week series? I demand answers.

hear, hear!
Last edited by dommu on Jan 25, 2015, 4:52:20 PM
Really disappointed about the vengeance change. I seriously hope that this is not a PvP issue bleeding over to PvE that is yet again reducing options for Facebreaker builds. Change Vengeance to a level 31 gem instead if its an LLD issue and leave PvE Facebreaker out of it.
"
Broliciously wrote:
'The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.'

Wtf. So unarmed Vengeance was apparently op when there is stuff like TORNADO SHOT, Static/Molten Strike, Flameblast, Discharge etc out there?

Facebreakers already have such few skills to use, not to mention they have fewer sockets than most builds and to get good dmg you have to sacrifice your defenses.

Honestly not that big a deal for facebreakers, it's a bit of extra damage if it even has a chance to trigger over the block triggers...i'm actually finding that whilst using the shield charge prolif facebreakers build that quite a lot of stuff is dying before i even connect with shield charge and i've not really done much more than stick with the base build for it, one thing was apparent though...you could probably fairly easily make a build that could afk using the trigger gems
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 25, 2015, 4:56:15 PM
"
We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge.

Holy shit that's a huge change for such a tiny line in a minor release.
That's permanent uptime on status immunity if you're using Surgeon's flasks and a crit build...
Last edited by pneuma on Jan 25, 2015, 4:57:38 PM
"
We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge.

FINALLY! Thank you!

Eliminates chain freeze/shock/bleed. The first two were particularly bothersome, especially on CI characters, given the way spells work (ice rain, spark/arc). Will also be better for PVP, given the limited flask availability.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

It's not too late. There will be more information about this in the Hall of the Grandmasters post later this week.

Sweet! Thanks for the fast reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info