did Merveil get nerfed?

she no longer summons the Heirs in Normal?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:

Maybe you are killing her too fast?
"
johnKeys wrote:

I rushed through normal-merc yesterday so I killed her 3 times, and she summoned them everytime.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

Maybe you are killing her too fast?

no man.
Normal Merveil fight in Bloodlines as any fight. I gave her plenty of time to summon them when she should - but she didn't.
and to my knowledge, it's not even a skill she uses - but a trigger event when 2nd form reaches a certain life percentage.

this is either a bug, or a last-minute change.
If she got nerfed i didnt notice. Still the same OP shit.
"
If she got nerfed i didnt notice. Still the same OP shit.

OP, GPU-burning and crazy in Maps - but perhaps GGG stealth-scaled her to not summon them in Normal, and instead save it for Cruel and Merciless?

I don't see any change announced, though.
For a few weeks now, merveil only summons the mean girls in cruel and merciless.
"
johnKeys wrote:
I don't see any change announced, though.

It was quite a few patches ago. The water and endless giant swarms of squids were too much too soon for Normal. Fuarking completely impossible if you were a summoner or a trapper at that stage of the game, took like a freakin' hour. Not the kind of thing you want a newb to slam their face into the first time trying your game.

Edit: Bleugh I'm not really sure about the uniques though. I think that is even more recentish.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Jan 24, 2015, 11:53:03 AM
She got nerfed so hard when the new leagues started, the heirs have been gone from the normal fight since then. The fight was so awesome now it is super weak. I guess it is a racing thing? Everything in normal has to be balanced such that you can beat it 8 levels underleveled with gear you picked up on the way there.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
She got nerfed so hard when the new leagues started, the heirs have been gone from the normal fight since then. The fight was so awesome now it is super weak. I guess it is a racing thing? Everything in normal has to be balanced such that you can beat it 8 levels underleveled with gear you picked up on the way there.

Too bad they didnt revert her back to old merveil, way more pleasant to fight than the current OP shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info