did Merveil get nerfed?

"
holocaustus wrote:
I don't even remember Merveil's old incarnation. What did she do? Did she even do anything?
She used cold snap and GMP ice spear, then in the second form she was just one of the squiddies with a zillion hp.

I actually like the current fight mechanically but she's way op in maps and if she crits on the ice spear barrage you're screwed.
I actually do like the new fight. The old xMP Ice Spear + Cold Snap was also not as bad as some people make it sound.

Funnily, my laptop seems to handle her well, while a friend's computer with a better graphics card doesn't and he's really pissed about it (to be clear: not pissed about the fact that mine does handle it, but that his doesn't.).

As for the statues: Dunno if nerfed or not. I remember that on my first encounter after the new fight was introduced (normal) I missed the statues that were in the announcement. So perhaps she does not always summon them in normal and there's some kind of trigger? Perhaps if you killed her animate cyclone weapons too often, took too long? Dunno.
However, Hillock gains abilities in cruel and merciless, why shouldn't Merveil?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
OP? She don't even have a critting lasers..cold res? what is that? does it increase my deps?
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
OP? She don't even have a critting lasers..cold res? what is that? does it increase my deps?

I know it's the meme to say "urhurhurhur u had no res" but when I have 76% cold resistance and 5K hp in a level 70 map with no damage mods and get one-barraged by being frozen from one of the vaal minions, it's an overpowered boss.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

I know it's the meme to say "urhurhurhur u had no res" but when I have 76% cold resistance and 5K hp in a level 70 map with no damage mods and get one-barraged by being frozen from one of the vaal minions, it's an overpowered boss.

Play better.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

Play better.

No.

Then you're going to die because you can't avoid stuff.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Foewat wrote:

It's kinda hard to move around when you have 5fps. So it's still a boring dps check, hoping you can kill her before your pc melts.

In other words, it is a FPS check!
/drumroll
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
"

Too bad they didnt revert her back to old merveil, way more pleasant to fight than the current OP shit.

Yep, have to agree. Old Merveil fight was quite a bit better.
They should nerf Graveyard Marveil too ! she's too strong my man !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info