[1.3.0] La_Immortelles Cyclone Marauder (All bosses viable, easy Atziri, Videos, 3ex Budget Variant)

How essential is Ming's? Does it add a lot of dps? Enough to compensate for the lack of life/resists from a reg ring? Also is life on hit good for a 5 link weapon? Right now I'm doing cyclone-bloodmagic-concentrated effect-melee phys dmg-life gain on hit. Should I replace the life gain on hit with faster attacks or increased area?
Hi there, i would like to know how do you manage physical reflect.

Edit: Also i would like to know about your hp pool, thank u.
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 21, 2015, 10:55:10 AM
Physical and Elemental reflect WILL kill you if you don't choose Vaal Pact, it only needs a split second of the monsters not dying due to 6man HP/allies can not die aura.

As for HP. 5k-6k with Ming's Heart sounds about right. I can use belly for 6k or Kaoms for 6.5k but I chose to use a Death's Oath and I am at like 5.200 health.
nice build
Love it
Hello! Guys, can you help me?
How i am need to leveling before take cyclon and then i am need to do (lvl 40-50?)
And that skills i am need use before it for single targets and aoe?
Thank you!
Will you update this build when awakening comes out? I'm looking forward to it because Herald will be 30% mana reserved as a base and there will be changes in the tree for the new jewels.

Also, I've been using a very similar build for a while greatly inspired by you so thanks :P

Nice choices of music in the vids BTW :)
"When your back is against the wall,
And your opponent is bleeding you dry,
There is only one appropriate response:
Unbridled, overwhelming violence."
- Daresso, the Sword King.
Last edited by Berrend on Apr 24, 2015, 6:39:58 PM
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Physical and Elemental reflect WILL kill you if you don't choose Vaal Pact, it only needs a split second of the monsters not dying due to 6man HP/allies can not die aura.

As for HP. 5k-6k with Ming's Heart sounds about right. I can use belly for 6k or Kaoms for 6.5k but I chose to use a Death's Oath and I am at like 5.200 health.

I play an Extremely similar build and i can do double reflect maps and spin trough a reflect pack without any problems. Without Vaal Pact. Even with monsters can't die aura. IF ,and that's a big if, I have trouble i just drink my taste of hate and everything just tickles.
"When your back is against the wall,
And your opponent is bleeding you dry,
There is only one appropriate response:
Unbridled, overwhelming violence."
- Daresso, the Sword King.
Last edited by Berrend on Apr 24, 2015, 6:53:06 PM
Tried a lvl 73 map with 50% hp mana recovery, physical reflect, vulnerability, extra dmg dealt by monsters and got killed so many times to spend all portals. Couldnt gain any xp but got some loot and couldnt kill the boss too. How is this supposed to kill all bosses now? Can't do a lvl 73 map with lvl 82 character.
Hi, great build! One thing, with blood magic, I'm having issues sustaining at full hp. Any tips? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info