[1.3.0] La_Immortelles Cyclone Marauder (All bosses viable, easy Atziri, Videos, 3ex Budget Variant)

Hello!

I've been working up to this build and have been using static strike and leap slam with similar support gems and auras. I also stacked armor/res and Life.

I recently got a 6L Disfavour, so i decided to throw on Ming's Heart, Disfavour and Carcass and swap to this build. I've removed a very high armor chest and a decent axe and ring to do this and I reorganized the gems to match yours.

Once I put on Ming's and Disfavour (kept all my gems with static strike the same) I had these stats:

29444 base dps static strike
5700 base dps leap slam

7293 armor
47% reduced phys

resistances:

I then added the Carcass and swapped all gems to the cyclone build and now I'm here:

19100 cyclone base damage
4600 leap slam base damage

2663 armor
24% phys reduction

resistances:

Health is currently 3700 down from 3900 and was at 4300 before Ming's

My problem is that my survivability took a massive hit. I'm at lvl 76 now and I'm getting owned without armor and with low lightning res. My life dropped over 500 hitpoints from my previous static strike build with gear also.

I'm dieing extremely fast even running imperial gardens. With my previous build, I was solid in rare 75 maps.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong. It's like the Carcass just demolishes my defense and there's nothing that can make up for it.

Current Items (my skill tree emulates yours, I've had to take no extra attr nodes):

Last edited by Cirdecus on May 8, 2015, 11:38:21 AM
"I'm dieing extremely fast even running imperial gardens."

cap ress mate, on 1month race... with 4l... lvl 80 , kicking ass shipyard (also with all mods stuff)

some advice.. for the expa? ... what about.. tree and CwDT + IC + EC :/
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on May 18, 2015, 9:46:42 AM
Hey a little feedback after all this time. i link my gear :

really good, fast clear no problem with atziri ( i die few times but it just because i dont pay attention)

Cyclone DPS with auras: 43k + atziri flask (51k)+ 59k (with all buffs and charges)
Leap Slam: 11k

Res: 76%fire 75% cold 75% light 27% chaos

before getting Atziri Disfavour i used Kaoms very good second choice but so much more dps with vaal axe i love it ! Thanks for that guide really good ! If you have some advice to increase more my dps i will take it !!! Im lvl87 right now.
Last edited by helios592 on May 24, 2015, 11:21:43 AM
Will you upadate this guide when the new expansion comes?
What would you recommend for a 5 link cyclone??
can anyone please explain to me how you can run hatred, herald of ash and haste at the same time? i dont have enough mana... and i have a lv 19 reduced mana

do i need to 20% quality the reduced mana?
making this build right now xD its awesome. hope ya can help fix this build up for 2.0 :P
melee physical vs faster attacks for 5th link in 5l kaom's?
"
TinyK wrote:
melee physical vs faster attacks for 5th link in 5l kaom's?

If you're using lgoh, faster attacks will give you more survivability, whereas MPD will probably give you more tooltip.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
duelist skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info