[1.3.0] La_Immortelles Cyclone Marauder (All bosses viable, easy Atziri, Videos, 3ex Budget Variant)

"
nexxx85 wrote:
"
Artimus wrote:
Great build I run something similar. I would suggest getting Daresso's salute to get the additional +2 weap range plus 60% increased melee damage on full life. I would love to know the DPS if you acquire one. I'm still far from getting your DPS considering I use a Kaoms Primacy and yet to get a Mings.

One question, how do you sustain cyclone with such little life regen?

I dont rely on lifereg. In my build i have 2 sources of lifeleech. Bloodrage and warlords mark. So no problem with killing myself with cyclone. Only if i would spin around for ages without hitting any mobs ;)

Ah, got it. I have to rely on mine because I use Death's Oath. Strictly using is for the stats until I find a ring with enough Int on it.
I never played Marauder in my life, never.
I tried this build using an unused char previously owned of my son and this big boy laying in my stash

What I can say GREAT , for the first time I like a Marauder, I have probably some problem with DPS, I have to level all gem to 20/20 but for now I have 35131 buffed with haste ash and hatred.
I am trying some different settings for CWDT setup isn't decoy totem too low level for being something useful?
the only problems I had with this char is in some stun - freeze situation , after all great build .
thank you
My gear : I have to fix flasks and finds better ring with life (for now 5500) res capped chaos at 35%
Last edited by Ganim3d3 on Feb 3, 2015, 5:45:50 PM
"
Ganim3d3 wrote:
I never played Marauder in my life, never.
I tried this build using an unused char previously owned of my son and this big boy laying in my stash

What I can say GREAT , for the first time I like a Marauder, I have probably some problem with DPS, I have to level all gem to 20/20 but for now I have 35131 buffed with haste ash and hatred.
I am trying some different settings for CWDT setup isn't decoy totem too low level for being something useful?
the only problems I had with this char is in some stun - freeze situation , after all great build .
thank you
My gear : I have to fix flasks and finds better ring with life (for now 5500) res capped chaos at 35%

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the build.
I find decoytotem usefull because it takes aggro. Even if it dies after one hit, the mobs change their movement for a short duration. This is usually enought to kill them, also on high levels.
IGN: LaImmortelle, HeavyMetalDisco
Shop: 606890
With this stats:
36000 dps 5650 life
res capped
chaos 35%
armour 3800
Evasion 2000
Could be possible to kill atziri?

Also is Mings Heart really a must? I s it worth lose a good amount of life and res , for +dps and chaos res?

Thx
Andrea
Last edited by Ganim3d3 on Feb 5, 2015, 4:55:24 PM
stats
life 4600
dps 24,500 ( without aura's)
dps 40,500 ( haste , hatred ,HoA )

using Atziri's Disfavour with carcass

succses to kill atziri . no death at vaals and trio , died twice to atziri didnt doged flameblast xD
ty sir for great build :)

Hi again, I noticed that you do not care the blood rage in atziri, why?
"
Ganim3d3 wrote:
With this stats:
36000 dps 5650 life
res capped
chaos 35%
armour 3800
Evasion 2000
Could be possible to kill atziri?

Also is Mings Heart really a must? I s it worth lose a good amount of life and res , for +dps and chaos res?

Thx
Andrea

Go for Atziri :)
Mings heart is not mandatory but really usefull. Chaos Res for bloodrage and non-reflectable damage.

"
MrChop wrote:
stats
life 4600
dps 24,500 ( without aura's)
dps 40,500 ( haste , hatred ,HoA )

using Atziri's Disfavour with carcass

succses to kill atziri . no death at vaals and trio , died twice to atziri didnt doged flameblast xD
ty sir for great build :)

Thanks

"
wondad wrote:
Hi again, I noticed that you do not care the blood rage in atziri, why?

Forgot it. Didnt even notice :P

Hi nexxx85, thanks for the guide, I'm planning to build a character around this.

What do you think of using daresso's salute for the amulet? Do you think the extra +2 weapon range helps at all?
"
Hi nexxx85, thanks for the guide, I'm planning to build a character around this.

What do you think of using daresso's salute for the amulet? Do you think the extra +2 weapon range helps at all?

Good amulet, area is amazing. If you manage to get the missing stats, use it and link your gear. ;)
"
nexxx85 wrote:
"

Good amulet, area is amazing. If you manage to get the missing stats, use it and link your gear. ;)

Thanks for the reply! I started a new character couple of days ago, so once I level up to use the axe, I'll post my gear and stats =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info