[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

loving this build atm. Getting the gear together but so far i am having a lot of fun with it.

Thank you very much for posting this build :)
As a member of the 'Riverside' group, I would like to state: 'We are happy our teachings have been adopted and that our visions are now the status quo, even though at the time they were met with disdain by the very powers that now employ them' - Knoodlepot, Riverside 'Pioneer'
Could you please put up the skill trees somewhere else? Poedb has gone down permanently :/
"
Mrinal wrote:
Could you please put up the skill trees somewhere else? Poedb has gone down permanently :/

hope that helps.

OP hope ye be ok with me adding this.
As a member of the 'Riverside' group, I would like to state: 'We are happy our teachings have been adopted and that our visions are now the status quo, even though at the time they were met with disdain by the very powers that now employ them' - Knoodlepot, Riverside 'Pioneer'
Thanks Knoodlepot! This is awesome! :D
Your Skilltree is down :( cant open it can u post a new?! thx
"
MorgnLatte23 wrote:
Your Skilltree is down :( cant open it can u post a new?! thx

2 posts up i have a list of the build tree's.
Update Skill Trees Please
"
Knoodlepot wrote:
"
Mrinal wrote:

hope that helps.

OP hope ye be ok with me adding this.

Thank you VERY much

Making all kinds of gains.
Hi, I found a couple of what I assume is typos under "Gem Slots".
"
Crowcide wrote:
4) SRS - Echo - Minion Damage - Multi Strike - Minion Speed OR Melee Physical OR Empower (lvl 3+)

On #4, the SRS slot i wouldn't swap out melee splash on a 5l with anything short of a lvl 3 empower.
As you can see the Melee Splash is not mentioned in the SRS setup so it's a bit unclear what that setups priorities are. Also some insight on your experience with the utility vs damage on some of the gems would be a nice addition e.g. is Melee Splash good for trash clearing? better than Minion Speed? if you have enough damage with SRS what support gems would you swap in for faster clear speed? or if I don't have enough damage? etc.

Secondly Flesh Offering is missing from this section.

That aside, I'd like to thank you for what looks like a nice build. I'm gonna try it out now.
Last edited by mirakurugaru on Sep 7, 2015, 1:59:08 PM
Hello,

Really enjoying this build. Thanks for posting. However, I am having trouble with merciless Malachai on tempest. I am at level 77.

I followed the skill tree but took the energy shield and health before the second curse, since i'm in a hardcore league and don't want to die. So I don't have the curse buffs yet.

Problem is when I attempt to fight Malachai he kills my minions and chaos golem very quickly with the spectres soon after. With them gone I am too busy dodging all his bs attacks and cannot get out enough SRS to kill his ass.

I can gate more minions in but they get taken out in about 30 seconds or less. I am using the same gems for the most part as the thread starter although i do not have vaal haste, just vaal summon skeletons. Anyone have any suggestions or alternate ways to fight malachai with this build or a summoner in general?

I also have not take elemental equilibrium or minion instability yet, would those be of big help?

Thanks!
Last edited by superfuntime on Sep 15, 2015, 2:12:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info