[2.0] 200k+ DPS, 7k hp, on a 1ex budget: The Summoner

"
Crowcide wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
Not to be rude or anything but how is this different from every single SRS build. The only difference from most I see is you have zombies up and they just didnt bother. Not trying to be a jerk I just dont see the difference, either your a zombie spectrate summoner or your a srs zombie summoner. One you cast constantly for more damage(srs) the other you curse and afk(specs).
Man if only your rude question was answered in the build...

Ok now ill be slightly rude! See it isnt in there. Every srs build is cheap off the start. Every summoner build is too. Thats the entire reason of going summoner is the self found ease of the build low skill cap and little $$ input for high output. So what I was asking is why this one is different and set apart.

All of them use EE all of them curse most double curse all of them use zombies or spectrate, all of them use the same auras and the same gems. Most of them go hybrid because your witch start. I can literally link 15 different builds of summoner that will all be the same thing.

All you did was add zombies to an SRS build. unless you can tell me what I am missing which was what my original comment for was since I have looked threw your build and do not see it.

I am not saying your build is bad or dumb or anything. I know it works. Ive done it several times. All Im saying is I see 15 summoners build post that have been around forever doing the exact same thing so!? What is different lol
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 25, 2015, 2:46:09 AM
Can you still curse the whole screen without using GMP on ball lightning?
"
vortex315 wrote:
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
vortex315 wrote:
Not to be rude or anything but how is this different from every single SRS build. The only difference from most I see is you have zombies up and they just didnt bother. Not trying to be a jerk I just dont see the difference, either your a zombie spectrate summoner or your a srs zombie summoner. One you cast constantly for more damage(srs) the other you curse and afk(specs).
Man if only your rude question was answered in the build...

Ok now ill be slightly rude! See it isnt in there. Every srs build is cheap off the start. Every summoner build is too. Thats the entire reason of going summoner is the self found ease of the build low skill cap and little $$ input for high output. So what I was asking is why this one is different and set apart.

All of them use EE all of them curse most double curse all of them use zombies or spectrate, all of them use the same auras and the same gems. Most of them go hybrid because your witch start. I can literally link 15 different builds of summoner that will all be the same thing.

All you did was add zombies to an SRS build. unless you can tell me what I am missing which was what my original comment for was since I have looked threw your build and do not see it.

I am not saying your build is bad or dumb or anything. I know it works. Ive done it several times. All Im saying is I see 15 summoners build post that have been around forever doing the exact same thing so!? What is different lol

Okay let me spell it out for you then. Going into any build and saying the equivalent to your build has nothing new move along is rude. Especially when it has 20+ pages and well over 100k views. The build you are talking about has been my build since SRS was introduced and I helped make it main stream, I was one of the first to publish it and I was one of the first to play it end game.

I've published a summoner build every season since then. A polite way to phrase your question might have been, "What does your build bring that most other summoner builds don't". Most summoner builds aren't hybrid life. Most summoner builds aren't hybrid summons (they either go zombies+spectre or straight srs). Mine is the only one on the witch list that is both.

And even apart from that your question is asinine. Most builds centered around a skill are similar. Do you go into every ice crash build that's popular and say "This is just like every other build"

Oh, and all of this information is included in what this build brings. There is a whole section.
Last edited by Crowcide on Jul 25, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
"
lollicopter wrote:
Can you still curse the whole screen without using GMP on ball lightning?
Nope. But you can get all the mobs when they bunch your minions. I now summon like 4 SRS then BL.
nvm, nice build
Last edited by vortex315 on Jul 25, 2015, 11:44:08 AM
Hey dude i want to test this build in Warbands League but u said at 69 points you should have a 5L.. how can i get it the items are so expensive i have nothing in my stash (no chaos or ex etc.) how can i do this build with 0 start?
IGN Iohengrin
"
hiera wrote:
Hey dude i want to test this build in Warbands League but u said at 69 points you should have a 5L.. how can i get it the items are so expensive i have nothing in my stash (no chaos or ex etc.) how can i do this build with 0 start?
You can pick up a 5l at 69 points for 1c-3c. You should easily have that in found.

i got this today for 2:

Anything with linked r-g-b sell to vendors for a chrome
Anything 6 link sell to vendors for 8 jeweler
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
hiera wrote:
You can pick up a 5l at 69 points for 1c-3c. You should easily have that in found.

i got this today for 2:

can i add you ingame i need some help :>
IGN Iohengrin
"
hiera wrote:
"
Crowcide wrote:
"
hiera wrote:

i got this today for 2:

can i add you ingame i need some help :>
sure
Mind if I add you too? I could use some help as well. My standard summoner has powerful minions but little health so I'm making a new one in Warbands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info