1.3.0l Patch Notes

"
Is there a difference between the Gem Powered body armour and the Steam powered body armour or was that a typo?

The gem-powered one looks different and only comes with the comic. The steam-powered one is very cool still though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
Note that the armour that comes with the comic is different and better value. If you don't want the comic, you can buy the pieces on the regular store (but not the chestpiece with the glowing gems in it). We'll be posting a news article about the comic after the patch has deployed!

How/where do I get this comic? It doesnt seem like a MTX..but it comes with a MTX..so confused. I couldnt find previous comics either..we're on #3, where do I get 1 and 2?
"
DoneDirtCheap wrote:
[Patch note redacted until patch has been deployed]
oO

Probably has something to do with ch-- OH GOD SAVE ME
I will be waiting to type my papypal password as soon as the patch drops!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
such a mysterious patchnote. O_o
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
"
Duradil wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Note that the armour that comes with the comic is different and better value. If you don't want the comic, you can buy the pieces on the regular store (but not the chestpiece with the glowing gems in it). We'll be posting a news article about the comic after the patch has deployed!

How/where do I get this comic? It doesnt seem like a MTX..but it comes with a MTX..so confused. I couldnt find previous comics either..we're on #3, where do I get 1 and 2?

Check the news a few minutes after the patch is deployed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Patch-notes:

* Desync fixed

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

oh wait :|
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Patch a bug spot where you can chance shav in 1 try :D lol jk
Can't wait... love the comics. Plus the steam powered backpacks could be very cool indeed: I might use them for a "Community Showcase" feature I've had in mind for a while. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
SUPERHYPED.. cant wait to see the new ''redacted'' content :P!!!!
Ign: Shesquat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info