1.3.0l Patch Notes

Version 1.3.0l
  • Added five new Microtransactions: Steam-powered Engine Back Attachment, Steam-powered Gloves, Steam-powered Boots, Steam-powered Body Armour and Steam-powered Helmet. There is also the Steam-powered Armour Pack which includes all of these at a discounted price.
  • Comic Issue #3 is now available in digital form. It's available as a standalone purchase or in a bundle which includes the Gem-powered Body Armour, Steam-powered Engine Back Attachment, Steam-powered Gloves, Steam-powered Boots and Steam-powered Helmet.
  • Fixed a bug where Eternal Orbs could be used on unidentified items.
Note that the armour that comes with the comic is different and better value. If you don't want the comic, you can buy the pieces on the regular store (but not the chestpiece with the glowing gems in it). We'll be posting a news article about the comic after the patch has deployed!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 21, 2015, 8:09:32 PM
"
Is there a difference between the Gem Powered body armour and the Steam powered body armour or was that a typo?

The gem-powered one looks different and only comes with the comic. The steam-powered one is very cool still though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Duradil wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Note that the armour that comes with the comic is different and better value. If you don't want the comic, you can buy the pieces on the regular store (but not the chestpiece with the glowing gems in it). We'll be posting a news article about the comic after the patch has deployed!

How/where do I get this comic? It doesnt seem like a MTX..but it comes with a MTX..so confused. I couldnt find previous comics either..we're on #3, where do I get 1 and 2?

Check the news a few minutes after the patch is deployed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info