Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

great news GGG !!!

at last :)
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Chris wrote:
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Have you considered awarding them to the folks they would have gone to?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
For every player who rage quits b/c they try to cheat again, and eventually gets caught (again) and banned, I hope two others step forward and buy the microtransactions the cheater would have. I'll go first. Thanks for working on this GGG.
Last edited by Proslambanomenos on Jan 19, 2015, 9:00:43 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
I really like that GGG is addressing the cheaters. Keep it clean.

Well, it's nice to get rid of the cheaters, but the zoom problem which is a problem for quite a lot of people is not addressed and most likely won't. As they said previously - the game is not meant to look good zoomed out more than it is, which is BS, I have played PoE since beta and I have used zoomhack around 90% of the time and I can say that the game looks fine if you zoom out 2-3 clicks further.
It might be fine for most people, but if you have a 17" display and you have to play on 1024 by 768, it just looks horrible and is almost unplayable as you will get offscreened all day long.
I am not trying to redeem "honor of the hackers", but it is still a factor and for as long as I won't be able to zoom out a bit further, I just won't play the game. Hopefully, I will be the only one and the game stays healthy on its playerbase.
Great news!
"just for try, for see and for know"
welp time to quit until they add more options
Very, very nice to hear.
And i really like the fact, that you give cheaters ONE chance to stop it before banning them. It's their chance to come back to the real great Path of Exile, without loosing all their progress instantly. But, i'd really like to see those banned who keep cheating or start cheating in the future. GGG, i really like your great work. Ty.
3912 users are giant douchebags apparently

xD

Also go terex!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 19, 2015, 9:08:58 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Have you considered awarding them to the folks they would have gone to?

They did get them.
how about Corrupted/Loading-zone timer for farm fragments? i believe is linked on reddit and plenty of alpha members were using it..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info