Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

"
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Is there a list of shame?

I would love to see a list of shame, especially if it includes anyone who has ranked highly in season ladders.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I wish they didn't give the cheaters warnings. Immediate account termination or bust.
I'M HELPING!
Let that be a lesson to all you cheaters out there!

Make a bunch of in-game money and perturb the economy, win races and race prizes for months, and get ladder placement and challenge completion far easier than anyone else while at the same time pushing your own personal agenda to make the game easier in the form of loot filters and other "QoL" improvements instead of posting in Feedback like everyone else...

... And you'll get a fucking warning! Spooky!
So if someone didn't get a warning, does this mean they can cheat until they see the warning?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Customizable loot filter please.
Finally some news not related with stupid PvP season.
We missed these kind of updates.

Fate to GGG restored. Please keep up the good work !
does that mean the rest is not using any cheating software or less likely?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

I would love to see a list of shame, especially if it includes anyone who has ranked highly in season ladders.

if you want to know, look at the season ladder and compare it to the list of winners. I believe 4 did not recieve a demi (boof recieved #20, but was ranked 24 overall)
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
"

if you want to know, look at the season ladder and compare it to the list of winners. I believe 4 did not recieve a demi (boof recieved #20, but was ranked 24 overall)

Exactly.

http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/ladder

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Cris wrote:
There will be no further warnings. All incidents that didn't result in bans before this post have been treated as warnings, but from this point forward we will close accounts that run cheating software.

Finally, good job!!!
+10000 good Karmapoints
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 19, 2015, 10:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info