Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

That's over half the average online players (from steam at least). Must have been quite a shock for GGG.

Great to see you guys finally taking action, even if it is pretty damn lenient by not straight-up banning everyone.
"
SnKArcbound wrote:
Holy shit, that many people?

My guess would be that cheaters are also more likely to run multiple accounts for free storage ('anything for a free QoL improvement' types of people), so I'm mentally cutting the number in half.
and I thought this doge guy was legit, shrug...
anyway, thank you, GGG, pretty excited for next season now
ProjectPT was right.
"
Chris wrote:
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Nice. Any chance you can boot them off the race ladder entirely? Their ill-gotten points shouldn't be pushing me further down the ladder!
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Jan 19, 2015, 8:20:42 PM
Anti cheat, nice
u guys did something wrong, cuz i didnt get any warning
"
anticheat hype

"
Today, 3912 users will see the following screen when they log in to Path of Exile:

Good on ya GGG
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Today, 3912 users will see the following screen when they log in to Path of Exile:

Thank you so much for this.
yesyesyes... this is why you just have to love GGG :D
cheating is just utterly pathetic, why do people even do it, it's no fun at all. nothing but support for the anti-cheat-hype :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Im guessing its ok to map a macro like : enter+/remaining+enter right? Its still a single action.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info