Just Another Crit Mjölner build - VP - Uber in 6mins (Awakening tree ,With Skill Jew you must have)

Thanks for the update. Are you using a Shav ring for 2.0? Secondly, I remember (if correctly) you had 4 power charges in 1.3. Are you planning to have 4 charges in 2.0? If so how do you get the 4th charge?
Last edited by HeavenQ on Jul 14, 2015, 1:08:21 AM
-Yes, shav ring is recommend.

-Now i only use endurance charge, get from oak merciless.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Thanks for the answer, I tried it myself and yea Shav ring is almost mandatory if we want to use BR.. Another question, does clear mind jewel work? The condition for the jewel to work is "while no Mana is Reserved". Since we are reserving life instead of mana, I assume it should work?
So, gear is the same that we used on 1.3 right? and do you think we can beat again UBER? (less power charges and less ES nodes)

I guess second step is to use Life Version of Mjölner right?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jul 14, 2015, 7:01:22 AM
"
Giaocolam wrote:
Tree update, feel free to ask question.

Sorry for the late , busy play my wander in warband

2.0 gear plz. available Uber?
"
HeavenQ wrote:
Thanks for the answer, I tried it myself and yea Shav ring is almost mandatory if we want to use BR.. Another question, does clear mind jewel work? The condition for the jewel to work is "while no Mana is Reserved". Since we are reserving life instead of mana, I assume it should work?

Clear Mind does work with Blood Magic passive.

Blood Rage aint good for Discharge, with 25% chance to gain a frenzy charge sucks.

Shav ring wont help much againts elemental reflect, or boss fights. What does help is Warlords Mark, either with lvl 1 cwdt or with curse on hit.
Last edited by akaflux on Jul 14, 2015, 9:12:55 AM
Are you guys able to facetank split phase, my lvl 21 arc kills me when it hits the mirrored one with lvl 20 life leech, vaal pact and 98% lightning resist with flask... seems either lightning leech is bugged or arc doesn't leech properly or some shit
"
husker3011 wrote:
Are you guys able to facetank split phase, my lvl 21 arc kills me when it hits the mirrored one with lvl 20 life leech, vaal pact and 98% lightning resist with flask... seems either lightning leech is bugged or arc doesn't leech properly or some shit

Did an atziri run and facetank everything like before (non uber).

But still we are far from mjolnoob that facetank every map mod combination. Just tried a 75lvl -19 max resist, 18% ele reflect, inmune to curse. I die with flask up, fortify, and legacy saffells. Its possible to do a map with any 2 of those 3 mods. Probably focus on spellblock will help.
Hey man i am doing your build and following the 2.0 tree. Was interested to know what is your tooltip attack time on molten strike . and i am kinda confused how to get 99% res. 75% is normal , then 5% max from aura 80% then 5% from legacy safells 85% then 13 % from flask 98% . Where does the other 1% come from? the single target leech kinda sux after patch >.< .
"
bubblescover wrote:
Hey man i am doing your build and following the 2.0 tree. Was interested to know what is your tooltip attack time on molten strike . and i am kinda confused how to get 99% res. 75% is normal , then 5% max from aura 80% then 5% from legacy safells 85% then 13 % from flask 98% . Where does the other 1% come from? the single target leech kinda sux after patch >.< .

you need to multiply 5% max from aura with 60% aura effect, that'll make it 8% max.

@akaflux

- max res and ele ref = worst combination.

The solution to it is to do less DPS while using a legacy saffel + shav ring. IF the build deal less DPS, you can kite them.

There's no different between this build defensive mechanic and Mjonoob. My build even more focus on Immunity with flask on (100% res) and more Es node.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info