[2.4] The Dy'Ness Tank

WOuld this build work with berserker?
Also what If i wanted to use deaths door crusader boots?
Is this still viable for 2.5?
with the new cast while channeling support, i think it could improve this build's dps and mana usage
"
TheDelta wrote:

Of course!!

No nerf from 2-5 patch. I have the same ES and the same regen. This stank is still viable, and is still my main pg for hight-tier map/atziri/ecc..
My PGs
Crystal_Cooper (Standard League) Corrie_Swanson (Standard League) Hermione_Granger (Standard League) Daenerys_Targaryen_ (Standard League) Randy_Warlord (Standard League)
"
"
TheDelta wrote:

Of course!!

No nerf from 2-5 patch. I have the same ES and the same regen. This stank is still viable, and is still my main pg for hight-tier map/atziri/ecc..

Could you post an actual skill tree and your gear for 2.5? Thx.
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Could you post an actual skill tree and your gear for 2.5? Thx.

My skill tree is the same of DyNess

My gear:

ES: 18k+
Regen: 3800(4800 with Consacrate Ground)
My PGs
Crystal_Cooper (Standard League) Corrie_Swanson (Standard League) Hermione_Granger (Standard League) Daenerys_Targaryen_ (Standard League) Randy_Warlord (Standard League)
Does this build still take extra endurance charges in the tree and if so, how do you generate them?

thanks!
To anyone contemplating playing this build, watch the 2.4 Atziri attempt first.
If that doesn´t change your mind, go for it ! But i think you HAVE to watch that video first.
"
weckso wrote:
Does this build still take extra endurance charges in the tree and if so, how do you generate them?

thanks!

Endurance are generated by Ascendance Class(Juggernout)
My PGs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info