Mechanics thread

The 30min timer you mean? It's special to that location so after you clear the Crematorium you usually won't get a new Slums area on your way to the Sewers.
"
0nin wrote:
The 30min timer you mean? It's special to that location so after you clear the Crematorium you usually won't get a new Slums area on your way to the Sewers.

Thank you, thought of a bug.
Closed beta member since 0.9.10f - 22nd of june 2012.
this may be a dumb question but this really bugs me:

Can I set a skill to a specific slot in the skillbar? I want to place a specific skill into the middle mouse button slot but it is set into a different slot everytime ( had this skill in the middle mouse button slot previousky)
"
PatBateman12 wrote:
Can I set a skill to a specific slot in the skillbar?

Yes, just click that slot with your left mouse button and choose a skill.
Last edited by elesmod on Jan 28, 2013, 2:08:29 PM
Just click on the middle mouse button slot in the bottom right of the screen and select the skill you want.
"
elesmod wrote:
"
PatBateman12 wrote:
Can I set a skill to a specific slot in the skillbar?

Yes, just click that slot with your left mouse button and choose a skill.

wow that was easy, thanks!
Does anyone know how does evasion rating, that is converted to armour(from Iron Reflexes), work with Leather and Steel (%evasion + %armour)???
If I have 10% increased evasion AND armour with 100 evasion on me, how much armour do I get in the end?
110 evasion = 110 armour
or
110 evasion = 110 armour * 1.1 = 121 armour???
Whether the socket on the item affect itemlevel? Something has changed?
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
Say I have fireball linked with LMP and added lightning damage.

Will the lightning damage be calculated per cast, or per hit?
IGN: Iolar
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
Does anyone know how does evasion rating, that is converted to armour(from Iron Reflexes), work with Leather and Steel (%evasion + %armour)???
If I have 10% increased evasion AND armour with 100 evasion on me, how much armour do I get in the end?
110 evasion = 110 armour
or
110 evasion = 110 armour * 1.1 = 121 armour???
Converted evasion benefits from both increases to armour and evasion, but it does not double-dip, so the Leather and Steel nodes don't add together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info