[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

hey OOS, how's it going buddy

They wrecked Abyssus Phys ST so i need some other doze of oneshot wonderfulness and after remembering how good that reave build was( rip in pieces) i figure i can rely on you

Videos are looking good, especially that tough map, didn't feel hard to do at all, single target is a bit lacking but i can live with that

What would be the ultimate 6L setup for damage and clear speed given gg gear with top tier phys and wed rolls, is pierce superior to other gems due to way KB works?
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Feb 4, 2015, 8:18:50 AM
is this wand worth multi-mod crafting for the build, or is missing %phys too imprtant?

IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
"
Justifi3d wrote:
hey OOS, how's it going buddy

They wrecked Abyssus Phys ST so i need some other doze of oneshot wonderfulness and after remembering how good that reave build was( rip in pieces) i figure i can rely on you

Videos are looking good, especially that tough map, didn't feel hard to do at all, single target is a bit lacking but i can live with that

What would be the ultimate 6L setup for damage and clear speed given gg gear with top tier phys and wed rolls, is pierce superior to other gems due to way KB works?

Probably:
KB + GMP + PCoC + WED + Crit DMG + Faster Attacks or Pierce or PPD.

If you do that setup without Pierce gem then you'll want the pierce nodes on tree. Pierce is great but if you're looking for raw damage then just get it on tree.

"
lDantonl wrote:
is this wand worth multi-mod crafting for the build, or is missing %phys too imprtant?

It's nice but multimod on that will give you % phys damage and another prefix, now that hybrid has been removed you'll want a lightning damage roll. As a result, you can get a better want for the 2ex you spend on multimod.

Ideally you want Flaring flat phys, then regal hybrid phys%/accuracy, then multimod the rest.
IGN: @Oos
Hey, great build! I just came back to PoE 5 days ago and as it turns out i did almost the same thing on my first torment character. I always liked wander and when i heard there was a new Wand-Gem released i was hooked.

I went full evasion though and i have yet to die in maps. Great stuff.

Here's my gear in case anyone cares:
I got really lucky with the maligaros drop, they dropped in my first map.

Build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgQHBbUF-QYjBx4ILgmgDkgRlhSwFr8Zjh9BI_YmlSepKgstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI6WD9zSVFKmkt4TLNNklAwUUdVS1XGWbxeRWHiYetirGNDaoxsjGznbWxwUnNwelN9dX8rf8aCHoPbjDaNfY2_kvOVIJUulwaaYZsmm42dqp-IogSio6LZpzSw2LIZtUi748CcwcXB88JzxKLFKMgUznDPetN-1CPWit2o44TndOjW7YPw1fPq9W_2W_bn-uv67_xk_ro=
"
Siza1337 wrote:
Hey, great build! I just came back to PoE 5 days ago and as it turns out i did almost the same thing on my first torment character. I always liked wander and when i heard there was a new Wand-Gem released i was hooked.

I went full evasion though and i have yet to die in maps. Great stuff.

Here's my gear in case anyone cares:
I got really lucky with the maligaros drop, they dropped in my first map.

Build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgQHBbUF-QYjBx4ILgmgDkgRlhSwFr8Zjh9BI_YmlSepKgstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI6WD9zSVFKmkt4TLNNklAwUUdVS1XGWbxeRWHiYetirGNDaoxsjGznbWxwUnNwelN9dX8rf8aCHoPbjDaNfY2_kvOVIJUulwaaYZsmm42dqp-IogSio6LZpzSw2LIZtUi748CcwcXB88JzxKLFKMgUznDPetN-1CPWit2o44TndOjW7YPw1fPq9W_2W_bn-uv67_xk_ro=

Yeah nice gear mate. You can find jewelry upgrades but it may take a while.
How do you like Queen of the Forest?
I gotta say i'm loving this spec, it feels really smooth, and it honestly surprises me how solid this is

With a 1 ex random wand i'm able to oneshot in 73 maps at level 70, something that crit ST couldn't do with a 20+ ex dagger at that level

I adjusted gear for softcore ofcourse and decided to run with Maligaro's and Rat's nest, since i have GG acuracy rolls on my jewelry i can afford to forgo accuracy gloves and helm in lieu of higher dps gear in those slots

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2GHiJpUWv4w2VUsGIx9BAx61SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0w5IbIydqjY9bWxirLl8jAvssMHzoqN_xhGW9uefiHNwwnOaYRSwgh5s5wmgznA_c0qa_GT678HFogQEB0yzLR-VIDpYVcaD21AwWbz2W8Uo6NbndNQjBbVNkiP2jX0wfFFHjb__3iT951TTfu967g6jiv66fXXtgxmOAF4ILklR8NWVLgceakPAVLzqaxfPerIZMgGbJtaKfyu4yjt8D8QI9A==

I'm planning for this base tree atm and from there i'll decide what i'm lacking and what would benfit more, i don't feel like i need to waste 7 points to get that extra crit chance near scion since even with not greatest local crit on wand i have 84% crit chance with 6 power charges and that's more than enough, if i ever decide to get a better wand i'll probably be crit capped or very close to it, this base tree is pretty damn good and there are many options near, both life, evasion and more damage is in reach and i'll test it out after i start doing 75+ maps, i'll also test out the pierce cluster and try running without pierce gem

But right now i'm liking pierce way more than WED gem, cause not only is it much less mana cost, it's also way clunkier to use KB without pierce, and WED almost oneshot me to a offscreen reflect pack, it probably won't be that big of a deal when i get more HP but if i ever get a better wand ele reflect will start being a problem with WED gem and i don't like it, Pierce is probably here to stay, but still needs more testing after i hit lvl 80

my gear

I probably won't be upgrading any of my gear except wand and maybe belt with higher life and ele dmg but i might not even do it if it's too expensive

With this gear at lvl 70 i have

11k GMP DPS without charges
15k GMP DPS with charges
21K GMP DPS with charges, atziri flask and Vaal Haste

PRETTY FUCKING CRAZY FOR 1 EX WAND, just sayin :D

leveling the spec was a breeze, i think i did cruel-merciless in few hours, started using KB with LMP and tabula rasa round level 40-45 when i picked up a 100dps wand which carried me all the way to lvl 59 and this current wand, i two shotted merciless Piety :D
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Feb 7, 2015, 8:57:17 AM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
I gotta say i'm loving this spec, it feels really smooth, and it honestly surprises me how solid this is

With a 1 ex random wand i'm able to oneshot in 73 maps at level 70, something that crit ST couldn't do with a 20+ ex dagger at that level

I adjusted gear for softcore ofcourse and decided to run with Maligaro's and Rat's nest, since i have GG acuracy rolls on my jewelry i can afford to forgo accuracy gloves and helm in lieu of higher dps gear in those slots

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAaoz1b8gUotmw2GHiJpUWv4w2VUsGIx9BAx61SHBSKgvz6l3ycNWJ0w5IbIydqjY9bWxirLl8jAvssMHzoqN_xhGW9uefiHNwwnOaYRSwgh5s5wmgznA_c0qa_GT678HFogQEB0yzLR-VIDpYVcaD21AwWbz2W8Uo6NbndNQjBbVNkiP2jX0wfFFHjb__3iT951TTfu967g6jiv66fXXtgxmOAF4ILklR8NWVLgceakPAVLzqaxfPerIZMgGbJtaKfyu4yjt8D8QI9A==

I'm planning for this base tree atm and from there i'll decide what i'm lacking and what would benfit more, i don't feel like i need to waste 7 points to get that extra crit chance near scion since even with not greatest local crit on wand i have 84% crit chance with 6 power charges and that's more than enough, if i ever decide to get a better wand i'll probably be crit capped or very close to it, this base tree is pretty damn good and there are many options near, both life, evasion and more damage is in reach and i'll test it out after i start doing 75+ maps, i'll also test out the pierce cluster and try running without pierce gem

But right now i'm liking pierce way more than WED gem, cause not only is it much less mana cost, it's also way clunkier to use KB without pierce, and WED almost oneshot me to a offscreen reflect pack, it probably won't be that big of a deal when i get more HP but if i ever get a better wand ele reflect will start being a problem with WED gem and i don't like it, Pierce is probably here to stay, but still needs more testing after i hit lvl 80

my gear

I probably won't be upgrading any of my gear except wand and maybe belt with higher life and ele dmg but i might not even do it if it's too expensive

With this gear at lvl 70 i have

11k GMP DPS without charges
15k GMP DPS with charges
21K GMP DPS with charges, atziri flask and Vaal Haste

PRETTY FUCKING CRAZY FOR 1 EX WAND, just sayin :D

leveling the spec was a breeze, i think i did cruel-merciless in few hours, started using KB with LMP and tabula rasa round level 40-45 when i picked up a 100dps wand which carried me all the way to lvl 59 and this current wand, i two shotted merciless Piety :D

Hey mate, I remember you from my crit reaver guide, good to see you're still playing, and glad you enjoy this spec too.

Gear is great, not much you can improve on apart from min-maxing what you already have. Maybe a slightly better belt, exalting your necklace (hoping for crit chance, divining Rat's Nets and getting a new wand. You should reroll the crit on wand to 26-27% if you have level 7 Tora.
Tree looks fine too.
some fun stuf to do with wanders. vaal power siphon coc ice nova...also to sustain the mana cost early on ice nova curse on hit poachers mark. trap, frost wall, curse on hit, poachers.

i am currently trying to do something similar with KB traps anyone try that yet? no need for attack speed roll on wand either. just raw damage. no fear for reflect is huge! this is just idea ofc but u could easily get 400% increased damage for wands+traps and if u used crown of eyes LL pain attunement O.O

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSU5eVPV9Ms1Aw214RD6yYOlhVxkwtFLCaYcJzc3CfiPbnznAJoGznP3MtH8Uo9ltZvIIeiELBxewYj_rw1UlRlS4HHhGWDkge8O4Vt3VjQ-OEXfJw1YnTcFIqC_PqtUgGIx9BAx4WvyaVYeJtbDY9napsjGKstMXb53BRswMyGFMxVUuMNsLsKlt59kM2UuwFtdQjMHHdqEt4OkKNv1FHMHx_K9aKkA0xs1fYG-DnOjN4D6tTNZu12eBGK06b

+54 to Strength
+154 to Dexterity
+232 to Intelligence
+176 to maximum Mana
+79 to maximum Life

Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+5 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge

45% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+34 to maximum Energy Shield
99% increased maximum Energy Shield
20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
20% increased Radius of Area Skills
12% increased Area Damage
4% increased Spell Damage per Power Charge

79% increased maximum Life
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
98% increased Damage with Wands
30% of Wand Physical Damage Added as Lightning Damage
90% increased Critical Strike Chance with Wands
24% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Wands
6% increased Wand Damage per Power Charge
15% increased Accuracy Rating with Wands
8% increased Attack Speed with Wands
23% increased Trap Throwing Speed
17% increased Mine Laying Speed
138% increased Trap Damage
88% increased Mine Damage
Can set up to 3 additional trap
Can set up to 1 additional remote mine
12% increased Spell Damage
12% increased Melee Damage
130% increased Critical Strike Chance
30% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
20% increased Physical Damage
5% increased Movement Speed
60% increased Projectile Damage
10% increased Projectile Speed
12% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
+5 Life gained on Kill
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Trap Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
Mine Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
20% increased Elemental Damage
40% chance of Projectiles Piercing
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks
10% additional chance to Dodge Attacks
30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage
Doubles chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
15% increased Trap Trigger Radius
+46.4% Energy Shield
+10.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+308 Accuracy Rating
30.8% increased Evasion Rating
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Feb 7, 2015, 2:03:15 PM
"
Oosband wrote:

Hey mate, I remember you from my crit reaver guide, good to see you're still playing, and glad you enjoy this spec too.

Gear is great, not much you can improve on apart from min-maxing what you already have. Maybe a slightly better belt, exalting your necklace (hoping for crit chance, divining Rat's Nets and getting a new wand. You should reroll the crit on wand to 26-27% if you have level 7 Tora.
Tree looks fine too.

hey yeah those were fun times, stack 4 different types of mitigation and never get hit, facetanking palace dominus like a boss

I came back this league, took a break during Rampage league

I still don't have lvl 7 Tora but it's there soon, so i'll roll it up, i'm looking at buying a better roll Rat's nest already but people crazy with their prices, i'm not paying 1 exalt to get 9% more crit chance, i didn't get rich by wasting money :D

Currently the wand market isn't really that great in Torment so i'll push this one as far as it goes and probably put to use my 1k alterations, but if a good 20-30 ex wand pops out i'll go for it, just there isn't any right now that's a big enough upgrade to warant spending a large amount of cash

And exalting my ammy might be a way to go cause good crit ammys with accuracy are one in a million out there and good lucking finding one with solid phys dmg. i'd prefer to mastercraft crit chance but couldn't find anyhting with even a remotely decent life roll and i already have mediocre life rolls or no life on gear on too many pieces

I think belt upgrade is my next thing, i don't need that much resists on it and i could mastercraft lightning so i'll look there first, try to get 30+ ele dmg and at least 90 life

I fought Abaxoth in lvl 70 map today and it was easy cakes, spec confirmed NiceBuild

i love your builds mate, they're so well rounded and fun to play
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Feb 7, 2015, 1:24:02 PM
"
leighferon wrote:
some fun stuf to do with wanders. vaal power siphon coc ice nova...also to sustain the mana cost early on ice nova curse on hit poachers mark.

i am currently trying to do something similar with KB traps anyone try that yet? no need for attack speed roll on wand either. just raw damage. no fear for reflect is huge! this is just idea ofc but u could easily get 400% increased damage for wands+traps and if u used crown of eyes LL pain attunement O.O

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrl_RSU5eVPV9Ms1Aw214RD6yYOlhVxkwtFLCaYcJzc3CfiPbnznAJoGznP3MtH8Uo9ltZvIIeiELBxewYj_rw1UlRlS4HHhGWDkge8O4Vt3VjQ-OEXfJw1YnTcFIqC_PqtUgGIx9BAx4WvyaVYeJtbDY9napsjGKstMXb53BRswMyGFMxVUuMNsLsKlt59kM2UuwFtdQjMHHdqEt4OkKNv1FHMHx_K9aKkA0xs1fYG-DnOjN4D6tTNZu12eBGK06b

+54 to Strength
+154 to Dexterity
+232 to Intelligence
+176 to maximum Mana
+79 to maximum Life

Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+5 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge

45% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+34 to maximum Energy Shield
99% increased maximum Energy Shield
20% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
20% increased Radius of Area Skills
12% increased Area Damage
4% increased Spell Damage per Power Charge

79% increased maximum Life
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
98% increased Damage with Wands
30% of Wand Physical Damage Added as Lightning Damage
90% increased Critical Strike Chance with Wands
24% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Wands
6% increased Wand Damage per Power Charge
15% increased Accuracy Rating with Wands
8% increased Attack Speed with Wands
23% increased Trap Throwing Speed
17% increased Mine Laying Speed
138% increased Trap Damage
88% increased Mine Damage
Can set up to 3 additional trap
Can set up to 1 additional remote mine
12% increased Spell Damage
12% increased Melee Damage
130% increased Critical Strike Chance
30% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
20% increased Physical Damage
5% increased Movement Speed
60% increased Projectile Damage
10% increased Projectile Speed
12% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Cast Speed
+5 Life gained on Kill
2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Trap Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
Mine Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
20% increased Elemental Damage
40% chance of Projectiles Piercing
30% Chance to Dodge Attacks. 50% less Armour and Energy Shield, 30% less Chance to Block Spells and Attacks
10% additional chance to Dodge Attacks
30% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage
Doubles chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
15% increased Trap Trigger Radius
+46.4% Energy Shield
+10.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+308 Accuracy Rating
30.8% increased Evasion Rating

Interesting concept but unless you're prolifing the burn from HoAsh overkills, I don't see any benefits.
You may do bigger solid hits, but you'll be attacking less, you'll find it harder to pick off random mobs, no leech, less defense, harder time keeping up power charges, mana issues.

By all means go for it, it's interesting, I just don't see how it will be better than self cast. You're losing a lot of benefits just to have a bigger hit, but your overall "dps/clear speed" won't be as good.
Last edited by Oos on Feb 7, 2015, 4:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info