[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

"
H4NS wrote:
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
Can you provide screenshots of your offence and defence screen on the main post?

It provides lots of good information.

Thanks

Good build.

Yes of course!

I have to download the game first though, probably later today.

It's a bit more than 7900 life, 76/75/75 (incl. cap for elemental weakness) resistances, some crappy/irrelevant amount of EVA/AR and 20700 tooltip DPS with frenzy charges.

Thanks btw i had a similar situation with heralds of the obelisk 3-4 days ago :P. Was midnight farming and corrupted zones are relatively easy so didn't really bother reading the mods. GMP sprinklers and 400 hp left lol. down from 5.5k
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
"
H4NS wrote:
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
Can you provide screenshots of your offence and defence screen on the main post?

It provides lots of good information.

Thanks

Good build.

Yes of course!

I have to download the game first though, probably later today.

It's a bit more than 7900 life, 76/75/75 (incl. cap for elemental weakness) resistances, some crappy/irrelevant amount of EVA/AR and 20700 tooltip DPS with frenzy charges.

Thanks btw i had a similar situation with heralds of the obelisk 3-4 days ago :P. Was midnight farming and corrupted zones are relatively easy so didn't really bother reading the mods. GMP sprinklers and 400 hp left lol. down from 5.5k

Alright, updated with Character Sheet screens
So I think I may start a new duelist and follow your guide or reroll a old one on standard..
One think I couldn't figure out, in your game screen shots you list your damage with onslaught which you say you will have most constantly, where do you get onslaught from?
"
Addister wrote:
So I think I may start a new duelist and follow your guide or reroll a old one on standard..
One think I couldn't figure out, in your game screen shots you list your damage with onslaught which you say you will have most constantly, where do you get onslaught from?

There is a passive skill called "Slaughter", it is gated behind axe nodes on the left side on the tree and grants a 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill.
"
H4NS wrote:
"
Addister wrote:

There is a passive skill called "Slaughter", it is gated behind axe nodes on the left side on the tree and grants a 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill.

Oh that's sexy, I'll be starting this character maybe this weekend.
Need me a me lee character.
So hans do u suggest dropping life gain on hit for life leech? i have it at lvl 19 atm and heals for 46 life. dps atm is 13k
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
So hans do u suggest dropping life gain on hit for life leech? i have it at lvl 19 atm and heals for 46 life. dps atm is 13k

Life Leech is trash as a support, because you can either get leech from blood rage or on gear.

Given that Phylacteral Link is more rare nowadays in the bloodlines league (it was pretty common when my char was alive), I guess you can drop it and get Faster Attacks, or Conc if you have a +2 range axe (lvl7 vagan).

Do you mind linking your axe?
Last edited by H4NS on Mar 8, 2015, 9:36:52 PM
So far I've been really enjoying this, recently hit 60 and got a 477dps sundering axe. Just over 10k dps with blood rage.
By 70 my dps should skyrocket, with devo, promises and taking dps nodes.

Great build!
Last edited by Rant on Mar 11, 2015, 11:27:09 PM
I'm playing this build on Torment and I'm really enjoying it. Currently level 86 and managed to killed Atziri.
"
anton_ge wrote:
I'm playing this build on Torment and I'm really enjoying it. Currently level 86 and managed to killed Atziri.

I'm glad!

Grats on the Atziri kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info